Epilogue

A/N: You all have been amazing. I hope you loved reading this as much as I loved writing it. At the end of the chapter is the title of the new story so go to my page and add it to your library so that you can get the updates!

                                                    ~ ~ ~

The rest of the pack showed up very shortly after. Stiles felt like he was ready to sleep and he very nearly did, except Derek dragged him downstairs and forced him to be there.

Erica and Isaac arrived with Scott in tow, who proceeded to give Derek a good piece of his mind. Isaac tried to calm him and when Boyd showed up they both managed to stop the yelling.

Derek remained collected the whole time, just waiting for his yelling to stop. He knew that it made him feel better to get it out and he didn’t blame him for yelling. In fact it would have been strange if he didn’t.

When all of the noise had finally subsided Boyd gave Derek a nod and reached out to shake his hand, a man of few words. Erica gave him a punch in the arm before shooting him a grin.

“No hard feelings about the kiss right?” She said and Derek narrowed his eyes.

“What kiss?” He said.

“Yeah, what kiss?” Scott said and Isaac looked from Erica to Stiles.

“Don’t even look at me.” He said with an amused grin.

“Uh… funny story.” Stiles said with pink flushing cheeks.

“Hey, it worked wonders didn’t it?” Erica said, folding her arms. “Besides, you were gone.”

“Derek… I… well I mean…” Stiles fumbled.

Derek walked over to him and grabbed him by the shirt, kissing him roughly before shoving him back. “We’re fine.” He said, shooting Erica a satisfied grin and she shook her head.

Scott rolled his eyes but Isaac just smiled.

Not long after Jackson showed up with Lydia and Allison. Lydia had a pretty smart mouth on her but Jackson shrugged it off.

“I’d leave too if we didn’t have senior year coming up.”

“What do you care? You’re a werewolf.” Lydia said.

“He just doesn’t want to say that he’s staying for you.” Boyd gave Jackson a cheesy grin and he growled.

“Please, I don’t think any of these guys would admit that in front of anyone else. Not even Isaac.” Erica said, grinning over at him.

“Hey!” Isaac said with an insulted look on his face and Scott’s cheeks almost seemed to flush.

“Sometimes you don’t need to say it out loud.” Allison shrugged with a side glance at Derek who rolled his eyes.

They all knew the reason he was back.

“So, are we celebrating or are we standing around trying not to say the things that we’re all obviously thinking?” Jackson said sarcastically.

“I know where he keeps his booze.” Isaac smiled.

“Hey, paws off.” Derek said, heading into the kitchen to find something that he wouldn’t mind them drinking.

While most of them used his return to the pack as an excuse to drink and celebrate, Stiles just wanted to be with him. When and where didn’t even matter, he was happy just watching him argue with Scott from across the room.