Chapter Seven

I wake to banging on my door. Not just any banging but my manager Karina's banging. This isn't good. Why is she here this late? I turn over but quickly rollback. Oh crap. My eyes snap over and land on the alarm clock.

9:02 am.

I am dead.

Not only is Karina downstairs with the special person, but Caleb is sleeping in my bed naked. It's all downhill from here. I wiggle free from his grasp and slide out of bed. Caleb wakes just as I'm pulling on my robe.

I point to him as if he was a bad dog. "Stay here. Whatever happens, remain in this room until I come back for you." I quickly leave the room skipping steps to open the front door. I don't know how bad I'm shaking until my hand is on the doorknob.

"Took you lo—why aren't you dressed? I told Anna you needed to be ready by eight am sharp. Where is she?" she hisses.

"Anna...she—I sent her home early last night. She told me everything, but I must have overslept." I clear my throat, letting her in followed by this tall, skinny guy.

I didn't know she got herself an assistant. Other than his build he's gorgeous. Dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes, an assistant this handsome should help her...get laid. Lord knows she needs it. She has been a tight ass for the last two weeks.

"That's an understatement. Come have a seat." I close the door behind me and follow the two into the living room like a sad puppy. At least she hasn't hinted at firing me as a client.

"Selena this is Ri—"

"Richard? What are you doing here?"

Nope, this isn't happening. This is not real. I turn around slowly to see Caleb standing in his boxer briefs. Kill me now.

"I should be asking you that question. I called you damn near twenty times this morning. Now I see why you haven't answered. Well, there is no need to rush and meet me since you have found your way to the person we were meeting's house," Richard says matter-fact. Karina clears her throat, and I turn to look at her.

"A word, Selena." She gets up, and I'm right behind her. We enter the kitchen, and she's in one of her no-room-for-argument moods. "I told you to have dinner with him, get to know him...not sleep with him. What the hell were you thinking?"

"We did have dinner. He really wanted dessert. Like really wanted dessert and wasn't taking no for an answer." It wasn't my fault he wanted dessert, and I just couldn't keep it away from him.

"Maybe—"

She stops talking as Caleb walks into the kitchen...still in his underwear. He goes to the coffee maker, turning it on. As he grabs four cups out of the cabinet, I can't help but admire his semi-naked body. Just looking at him gives me flashbacks of last night. He made me come four times. Once before the nap and three times after...I was getting wet just thinking about it.

"Bedroom." I shake my head lightly to rid the dirty thoughts. Only to conjure up more dirty thoughts when I see the look in his eyes. He couldn't possibly know what I was thinking. "We need to put clothes on," he says, once he sees I am not moving.

"Right, silly me. We will be right back down," I say to Karina as Caleb takes my hand, already heading for the staircase. She gives me a knowing look before going back to the living room.

"Make it quick," Richard shouts. Oh God, he thinks we are going to screw while they are downstairs. I mean I want to, but not while Karina is here. She would have my ass for that.

"Who is Richard to you?"

"My agent, I didn't know it was your house I was supposed to be at today. Richard said something about a business meeting at nine. I guess this is about our Calvin Klein photoshoot."