Unwanted triple date with the addition of a free Moose!

A/N: Oh look, another update I was too lazy to NOT effortlessly type up at 4AM. YIPEE!
A friend of mine: "I McAdored it."
Therefore proves how not shitty this fic is - do proceed. (:
-
Ivan: *Comes in through the front door, visibly exhausted from work*

Alfred: *From the couch in the living room* You finally home, babe?

Ivan: Da. *makes himself comfortable on the couches next to Alfred*

Alfred: So~ I've noticed that today we go out to dinner at the place of my choosing. *Seductively looks up at Ivan with half lidded eyes as he strokes along his chest with his pointer finger* Can you guess where I wana eat tonight?

Ivan: *aroused not only by interest*
-
Ivan: May I have vodka, please? ^J^

Mcperson: ...

Ivan: ...

Mcperson: ...

Mcperson: Sir, this is Mcdonald's.

Ivan: Ah, my bad. (PleaseDoNotFuckingRemindMe)

Ivan: May I have McVodka, please? ^J^

Alfred: *Facepalms*

Mcperson: *Facepalms*

Arthur: *Facepalms*

Alfred: ...

Alfred: Arthur, what are you doing here?

Arthur: Just tagging along.

Alfred: In the trunk...?

Arthur: Well, I'd have to be an imbecile to leave you and Ivan alone for the evening.

Ivan: *Nods towards Alfred* That is accurate. If it weren't for your bottomless pit of a stomach, I would have drunk and dined with your penis. ^\\J\\^

Alfred: Dude.

Mathew: *Slowly sits up from the trunk behind Arthur as if he was crawling out of the firey pits of hell* I to, agree with Arthur's statement.

Arthur and Ivan: *Trembling in thier seats*

Mathew: But I'd also add that- *Equips sport's helmet* I don't trust Arthur alone with Alfred either.

Arthur and Ivan: *Trembling intensifies*

Mathew: *Equips hockey stick* Less, alone together as a party of three.

Alfred: How long were you two even waiting in my car?

Mathew: Alfred, step out of the car. There will be a murder taking place shortly.

Ivan: *Gasps* Really? And who's murder may that be?

Arthur: *Panics* Don't leave!

Alfred: You're absolutely right! I'll step out of the car so I can pick up our order! Good idea! *Gets out the car and runs off to Mcdonald's main entrance*

Mathew: *Demonic voice* Now we will let my hockey stick decide who is a worthy life partner for my brother in a game of survival.

Arthur: Oh, FOR PETE'S sAKE, ALFRED. WE'RE ALREADY IN THE FUCKING DRIVE-THRU.

Ivan: Who's Pete?

Mcperson: Who's paying?