Prologue

He trailed tip of his tongue on my spine sending millions of sensation all over my body. He has me like little bird in eagle's clutches. Pressurizing me with all his weight, he forced me to held headboard of the bed to support both of our weight. And seeing me unable to do anything in this position. He grabbed my left breast from his left hand and then put two fingers of his right hand inside me. Now I'm caged between his hands and body and he is making sure when he thrust in me with his fingers, his right arm rub my right breast and forearm rub my belly. He knew all the tricks and techniques to pleasure a woman and push her boundaries. And why wouldn't he? Of course he need to know all this because he is an incubus. An incubus who is taking me to height of ecstasy.

"You know I won't put my cock in you until you lose all your control and senses, right? And when you lose both of them and lay here on this bed like any human girl after her hardest orgasm."

He was whispering, more like rubbing words into my ear. Then he stopped in middle to suck my earlobe and lick my ear. When I started savouring this pleasure, he pinched my nipple and pinched my clit with thumb and forefinger and curl up his middle and ring fingers inside me. That pulled out pleasure filled scream from me and bring tears into my eyes. My whole body started shivering from the amount of pleasure, my breathing is coming out hitchy. But he didn't stopped there, he increased the pressure and in a second I had another screaming orgasm. Then he said again.

"After that I will thrust my cock in you and suck off all your life force and energy."

With that said, I open my eyes and slowly put my left hand on his nape from behind me. He thought I did this as a sexual move because he didn't remove it or try to get away. But he was so wrong and to my luck he knows nothing besides sex. So he didn't understand what's coming for him. In swift moment I pulled him off of me by tossing him on bed. And before he could react I pulled out handcuffs under the pillow and handcuffed him from bed.

I sat below his lower belly, where legs and torso joined, on his hard cock. I looked into his eyes and put my forefinger middle of his chest. Running my tongue on my upper lip slowly, seductively, started running my finger down very, very slowly. When my finger reached middle of his chest I give little pressure there. And start leaning on him but didn't forget to rub myself a little on his cock. I can feel him shivering, I can feel him fighting the urge to give in to the temptation. But he is tough, he won't give in to a succubus.

Yes, I'm a succubus and we are not having sex, but fighting. When I bit his nipple and rolled it between my teeth, I heard him taking in a sharp breath. And I almost heard him moan behind that inhale. So I did what I need to do to bring out that moan, I sucked hard on that nipple while pinching other with my nails and squeezed his cock between our bodies.

And that was his end, not literally. But after that I drained him completely and walk away feeling full. It wasn't my fault though, he is the one who started it. He wanted my energy and life force.  But he didn't know who is he messing with.

I'm Tamara, the ultimate and incomparable succubus. With a record of not killing single victim since I started and having most incubus slaves. In our world I am called the Infinity.

.