**Chapter 8-The House & Dinner With Cam's Grandma...**

I hope you like the long chapter. I tried making it as long as I could.

~Ariel

__________________________________________________________________

After I told Cam’s grandma we will be there tonight with the boys she was excited. No I keep looking at the guy who is stealing the chicken from my chicken salad.

“You know if you’re hungry you can order yourself something.” I say to him.

He shrugs, “Why would I do that when you have…” He points to my salad, “Whatever that is.”

I laugh, “It was a chicken salad but now it is just a plain salad.”

He looks disgusted, “Could you warn me next time. I hate salad.”

I start laughing, “You were only eating the chicken off of it.”

He shrugs before going into the back. I eat half of my salad by the time he comes back.

“Here try this.” He says putting a plate in front of me.

I look up at him confused, “What the hell is this?”

“It is a heart attack waiting to happen.” Mary says coming over and refilling my Diet Coke.

I start laugh, “It looks like it. Plus Cam I cannot eat this.” I add grabbing my chest for dramatic effect, “I could die.”

Mary starts laughing, “I like this girl Cammy.”

I start laugh at the same time Cam yells, “Grandma.”

“Just try it Bridget.” He says.

I grab my fork and poke into the mess on the plate. When I bring my fork up I see French fries underneath.

When I put the fork full in my mouth my eyes widen “Chili cheese fries. I have not had these since I was little.” 

He laughs, “I can see that. You can have a little more to make up for the chicken I stole from your nastiness.”

I laugh and look at my watch, “I can’t I have an appointment.”

“What appointment.” Cam says with his mouth full of chili cheese fries.

“I am looking at a place for my dad and us girls.” I say going towards the cashier.

“Can I come with you?” Cam asks.

I look over my shoulder than at Mary before saying, “Sure.”

“Grandma I need a box.” Cam yells running towards her.

“Stacy put theirs together.” Mary says before going after Cam.

When I get where the cashier is the girl named Stacy says, “You meal is on the house as Mary said.”

I look where Mary went and whisper, “Can I just pay for both and it can be our little secret?”

She looks towards the door, “Fine I will tell her when you leave.”

I pay for mine and Cam’s meals right when they both come out from the back. He runs to his plate and shoves it in the box.

“Ready.” He says running up to where I am standing.

I nod, “You following me or leaving your truck here?”

“I am going with you. The guys have my truck since the four of them still have class.” He says.

I nod and head for the door before looking over my shoulder and saying, “By Stacy and Mary.”

“Bye Bridget.” I hear them say.