**Chapter 6-Mister Annoying Meet Daddy Dearest...**

I am going to submit this into the Watty so vote for the chapters if you like them. I rewrote Who Am I? it is now posted and up under its new title Finding Me. The sequels first chapter will be posted soon. I am going to try to have this book finish by the beginning of November so I can have it finished by the deadline.

~Ariel

___________________________________________________________________

I am pacing Cam’s living room waiting for my dad to call. We are meeting him at the hotel when he gets here. My dad is getting a place here big enough for him and us girls. I am not sure why he left my mom but it must be bad for him to leave her.

I look up to see Cam talking into my phone before putting it back on the table. I look at him confused.

“Your dad is on his way to the hotel. I told him which one it was.” He says grabbing his keys.

I nod and grab my phone before throwing everything in my purse, “Let’s go.”

I run to the others rooms and knock three times on the door. I can see the girls dragging the guys out when I run over to Cam’s truck. I am lucky that the cameras are not around anymore.

When I see my dad waiting in the lobby I run to him.

“Daddy.” I yell.

“Hey darling.” He says and looks at the guys curiously.

I point to each guy, “Dad this is Eli, Elliot and lastly Cam. He is the most annoying out of the three.”

“Hey that is not nice.” Cam says crossing his arms.

My dad walks up to the boys and they start whispering things to each other.

Cam nods, “We can do that.”

My dad smiles, “Great.” He looks at me, “Since the cameras are flashing from the door can we go to the room?”

When we get up to the room Cam pulls out his phone and makes a call.

“Daddy, why did you leave mom?” I ask.

“Shit.” I hear Cam say.

I look at him weird, “What?”

“You only drink Diet Coke right?” He asks.

“I only ordered regular Coke with the pizza me and the guys are going to go get in thirty minutes.” He says.

I shrug, “I will go get me a few bottles.”

I set my purse on the table and get into my wallet, “I will be right back.”

{Cam’s POV}