**Chapter 2-Meeting The Guys...**

I tried to make this another long chapter so I hope you like it. GIF on the side is on Blake Lively who is down at Vivienne Barnes. Vote or comment to let me know what you think of the chapter.

~Ariel =D

____________________________________________________________________

Fuck my ass hurts. I do not know if it is because I fell or the large body on me.

“Get you get off me?” I yell out.

At the same time he is being pulled up by two guys. I look left and right and see Vi and Dylan helped me up.

Vi whispers, “You’re not hurt are you? I do not want to hear your mom yelling if you are.”

“I am fine.” I whisper back while wiping of my jeans.

I look up and into a pair of smoky grey eyes. I did a once over of the guy and could tell by his facial features he was a guy who played with hearts.

Since he kept staring at my body I decide to say, “Do not worry I am fine.” I then walk off with the girls in front of me.

“Bridget, are you alright?” Tasha asks once we get back to the other three.

I nod and they all climb into my truck. I look back at the guy and his two friends. It is creepy that he keeps staring at me.  Oh well I can think of that right now us six girls have to decide where to eat.

We all decided to go for pizza. Once we get there and the smell hits my nose I know I will be making a trip to the gym tonight. I am a member of a gym that is open twenty-four seven. I always go at night that way I can avoid others plus I do not have to wear my colored contacts.

“Hi I am Jennie and I am going to be your waitress. So can I start you off with drinks?” She says with a smile that looks genuine.

We all talked about what we wanted after looking at the menu when we sat down.

“We will get five Cokes and one Diet Coke. We will also get a large cheese pizza.” I say.

Jennie writes it on her notepad then looks up, “I will be back with your drinks shortly.”

“So are any of you going to rush a sorority?” Penny asks as Jennie is walking away.

“Bridget is rushing.” Dylan says.

I look over and see Vivienne is biting her lip smiling then looks at me, “I think you have a follower.”

I look at her confused until she looks towards the door. I look up towards the door to see the guy’s blonde haired friend pointing towards me.

Jennie blocks our gaze, “Cokes?” The girl’s motion that it is them that ordered the Cokes, “I guess that leaves you with the Diet Coke.”

I nod and smile, “Thank you Jennie.”

She nods and walks away when she does the guys stop in front of our table.

Deciding to be my smartass self I say, “You just couldn’t stay away from me could you? Or did you want to fall on top of me again?”

He laughs, “That would not be a bad I idea if there was a bed involved.”

I look at him in disgust to have everyone around me laugh.

I take a sip of my Diet Coke, “Never going to happen pervert.”

The guy with blonde hair shakes his head, “We were going to look for you tomorrow but when we walked in to get something to eat I saw you and let him know. You dropped your phone when he ran into you.”