12

"Levi! Come here!" you shouted as you layed on the sofa. "What do you need?" Levi came down the stairs with Masky. You called masky and gave her a scratch behind her ears. Her tail wagged.

"I was wondering if you want to have a water ballon fight, you can also invite a few other friends too" You said. "O-Oh...I dont have any friends... I only have you as a friend" Levi pouted.

"I can invite my friends Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. And you know them too" You pulled in Levi for a hug. Levi quickly smiled. (OH MY GAWD HE SMILED, RUN) "Ok, go get your bathing suit on" Levi went up stairs.

Levi left you downstairs with Masky. Wait masky went with Levi. So now your alone. You grabbed your house phone and called Eren.

Mikasa: hey, (f//n)? What do you need? Im baby sitting Eren.

Eren: *snatches phone* SHE CAME OVER, AND I DONT NEED A BABY SITTER.

You: Oh okay! I was just asking if you, Mikasa, and Armin want to come over to have a water ballon fight at my house?

Eren: Of course! We'll be there out 2 hours.

You: Thanks! Bye!  *hangs up phone*

You went up stairs; to your room. You found a bathing suit which was a two piece. It was white with navy blue strips on it. So the suit was cute. (im sorry if you dont like it!) You went to the bathroom and changed. You had also slipped on a T shirt.

Two Hours Later

Your friends arrived at your house. Eren and Armin had no shirt on, this made you blush. Mikasa on the other hand had a black bathing suit. She showed off her 6 pack. Wow.

"(f//n)! Stop staring those packs arent nothing!" Levi poked you as he lifted his shirt. "O...oh.. My god.. L-Levi how?" you blushed more covering your face. Levi had a 8 pack. "Beat that brats" Levi stuck out his tongue.

"Ooo, you little--" You cut of Mikasa. "Lets just have fun" you went out in the back yard along with everyone. "Wheres the water ballons?" Eren asked. You pointed towards a dark shady area. "If you look closely, you'll see a HUGE tote of tons of water ballons" You said with a smile.

Well shit. Everyone ran towards the tree. But Levi was first. "(f//n) your with me" Levi huskly said. "Yes sir!" you grabbed a couple of water ballons and ran off with it.

"Mikasa!" You shouted. She turned her head quickly. Bam! You threw a water ballon on her torso. "Eren! Armin! Help me out here!" Mikasa said as she threw some water ballons at you. Lots of laughs came from everyone.

Eren was about to throw the liquid, but you began unraveling your shirt. It felt like you had all eyes on you. When you looked from side Levi just froze up. Mikasa threw a water ballon at his face. He still didn't move. His eyes were locked up on your tone body.

Suddenly Levi had a nosebleed. He quickly covered it with his hand. "I-I'll be back!" he went into the house. You stared at him for a while. Something was wrong. You didnt hear Mikasa nor Eren. Armin.

"Go Armin!" Eren shouted. You spun around and you fell into your pool with Armin's arms around you. You both floated up. "Awesome! And I surrender!" you came back onto land. "Yes!" Eren smiled.

"Come here Eren.. I have a special reward" you smirked. He comes running towards you as fast. You simply moved left, and watched him fall into the pool. Mikasa, and you laughed. "Theres no reward!" Armin bursts into laughter.

"Let's go in" you said giving everyone a towel.

After going into the house

"Hows your nosebleed Levi?" you took of your towel and hunged it. Levi had another nose bleed. "Its Becuase if your damn body!" Levi hid his face in his towel. Aww. You ruffled up his hair.

"You guys can spend the night if ya want" you said. "Sure!" Eren and Armin said leaving. "There going to get there stuff, and so am I" Mikasa said following them.

 "Well Ima change, so bye!" You went up stairs.

AN: I like this chapter especially when Levi had a nosebleed. That was pretty cute! But thanks for reading!