3

"Levi what are you wearing?" You said as you putted on your sneakers.

"Everytime I go out I wear my cat ears and my cat tail."

"What? Why?" You thought to your self. When both of you got done putting on your shoes, you guys walked out to your car.

°°°

You and Levi made it to the mall. First thing you guys went to was the food court to eat. "I can eat whatever your ordering" Levi whispered.

You order tea with a side of pizza."That was delicious!" Levi said while pulling your arm towards the photo booth.

 "Hurry! Lets get some pictures!"

The flashes almost made you blind  but you smiled making eye creases. "Levi why were you meowing and do cat poses?" You said with a laugh. "Meow Me- Because im a cat today!" Levi gave a hiss.

"But (f//n) why did you close your eyes in almost every photo?? Hmm??"

I saw that ghostly smirk on his face.

                                °°°

You gave Levi a piggy back ride and headed to the clothing store. You told Levi he can get anything.

About ten minutes later he came back to you with 5 pairs of white t-shirts and a couple of shorts. "This is all you want?" you asked grabbing the clothes from him.

He nodded and you went to pay up front.

[AN: And this chapter ends here, bye]