7

"Hey.. Levi you want to have a mini sleepover in my room."

"Let me think about it. No..Wait! Will we be cleaning?!" You nodded and he attacked you with a Windex in his hand. "Lets have fun brat." (what type of fun 😏)

You both walked up to your room and when Levi walked in it he was amazed. "Its so clean! And it smells like black tea my favorite! but you MISSED some dust on top of that bookshelf though." Levi went to get it but he missed.

"I'm sorry your short Levi. You can't reac- "

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A BOOST TO CLEAN YOUR SHELF" Levi shouted. You sighed and kneeled down. Levi got onto the palms of your hands and went up to get the dust bunnies.

"What to play any games?" You said at Levi whip rubbing your cheeks. (because he kicked you in the face when you called him short again)

"No I'm gonna shower. I'm all sleepy and filthy after cleaning your damn room" he then got up and rubbed your sore cheek.

Levi went into the shower and came about in 25 minutes or so. Levi's eyes so sleepy that he just collapses on your bed. "Damn... He wasn't kidding" you took a shower and went on the floor to sleep.

"Ahh..(f//n) sleep with me.." You got up and went on your bed with Levi. As your eyes begin to shut Levi's arms wrapped around your torso. "Isn't he a bit to young to do this? Who cares, I'm just exhausted" you thought.

   "Good Night Levi~San"