4- Changes

OOTD Above/Side

It's 9am. I woke up like 45 minutes ago and got dressed and did my makeup. I went downstairs to see my equipment boxes by the door and Cameron signing for it. "Hey Cammy",I said after he shut the door. That's my nickname for him. It has and always will be. "Hey Lexi Boo",He smiled. I rolled my eyes at that. He never calls me that unless he wants to know something or he wants me to cover for him. "What do you want Cam?",I said crossing my arms. "Well, I just wanted to know why you have all of this filming equipment?",He smirked. "None of your Business",I said nervously. "You're gonna make Youtube videos?!?! Aren't you?!?",He shouted. "Fine fine! Okay yes, I am but calm down it's not that big of a deal",I said to him. "When are you filming? Can I be in it?",He asked. "Once I figure out how to work this stuff, and sure I guess you can",I said. "YAYAYAYAY",He said,"I can help you figure out this stuff too". 

About 1 Hour Later

We just finished figuring out the equipment and setting up. We decided to do the brother/sister tag since its my first video. 

"Hey guys! Its Alexa here with my fave big bro Cameron! So today we will be doing the brother tag on my channel and the sister tag on his.Lets get right to this!"

2 Hours Later

We just finished filming now he's teaching me how to edit on my laptop. "Okay so you're gonna use Final Cut Pro and IMovie to edit",He explained. As I worked to edit mine he did the same. 

After about an hour of editing we finished and uploaded. Then he called the guys over.

When the guys got here we all decided to go to the pier tomorrow instead since it's already 2pm almost 3. "Hey Alexa?",Shawn said. "Yeah, What's up?",I said. "Why don't you play your guitar and sing in front of people?",He asked. "I just don't like to okay? You're one of the maybe 3 people who have heard me and I didn't even mean for you to hear", I said kind of aggravated. "Oh... I'm sorry",He said looking down. "No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been rude about it",I said. "It's okay", He smiled. I smiled back.  We watched Avatar, The Hangover, and Furious 7.

About 8 Hour later

I went up to my room, and flopped on my bed yet again. I decided to take a shower. I went to my on-suite bathroom and stripped my clothes off and got into the shower(A/N Not gonna give details bc yah know how a shower works). I got out and wrapped my towel around me and walked into my bedroom. I went over to my door to make sure it was closed before I changed into a loose crop tee that I never wear, some pj shorts, and my fuzzy house shoes. I brushed my hair then pulled it into a high-pony before walking back downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle and went into the living room. "Goodnight guys",I smiled and waved. "Goodnight Lexa", They said weirdly in unison. I went up to my room and closed the door before  laying down, turning off the lights, and drifting off to sleep.

___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~

Heyy guys!!! It's been a while but I finally got a chance to update this book! Over 577 words on this so I think I did pretty good! Let me know what you think in the comments! 

Byee My Loves!!

                                -Hannah<3