3- It's a new day.

OOTD Above/Side

 I woke up to 9 guys jumping on my bed and yelling. "What the actual fuck are you guys doing?!!",I shouted pushing whoever was closest to me. I sat up and they all looked scared. "For real why would you try waking a sleeping GIRL like that?!? Especially me, a street fighter, are you trying to get murdered?!?",I shouted. "Sorry little sis we just wanted you to get up so we could go I mean it's already almost 2pm",Cam said. "What?!? It is?!",I said. "Yep you been sleeping for a while", Nash said."Wow mkay. Well get out so I can get Dressed",I said. They walked out. 

After they went out of my room, I got dressed and did my makeup. SHIT! I have tattoos! Nobody accept the gang knew! I guess they're gonna find out anyways... Well this should be good. I finished my makeup and hair and put on some bracelets. I grabbed my phone and my purse then went downstairs to see the boys. They looked up at me and their jaws dropped. "YOU HAVE A TATTOO?!?",Cam shouted. "Um not A tattoo brother tattoo(s)",I smirked and turned around so they could see the one on my shoulder blade. "Wow I really missed more than I thought",He sighed. "Yep now lets go!",I said walking out the door. 

We walked around and road rides for like 3 hours. The guys went home but dropped me off at the mall. There are a few things i wanna change. 

First I went to the salon. I got my hair died brown to blonde ombre. Then I went to the piercing parlor and got the spray to keep it from getting infected when I take out my nose and belly piercing.  Next I went and got a whole new wardrobe to match my new look. Finally, I texted Cam to see what equipment he uses for Youtube, then I went and got it all. I had that stuff to be delivered. Yes, Im going to start making videos. I don't know why... I guess the guys just inspired me... Oh well! After shopping for a while, I told the boys to pick me up.

An Hour Later

My equipment will be delivered tomorrow. I have to make my Channel, Twitter, new Instagram, and all. I'm also thinking of maybe posting a couple vines. I put a chair up against my door to 'Lock' it. I grabbed my guitar, nobody knows I play, and sat on my bed. I started to play a song that I wrote. After I played and sang it, I put my guitar up and moved the chair. I went to open my door.  All of the guys were there. "Was that you?",Shawn asked. "Yea",I said shyly. "You're amazing!",He said and I looked down feeling my face heat up. "Well I'm going to order pizza", Taylor said. "I'll be down in a bit I'm going to change",I said and went back into my room and shut the door. I changed into Black spandex shorts, a huge gray sweater, and some thick knee-high socks. I pulled my hair up into a bun, and took off my makeup. I went down to see the guys with pizza. Dang, I took that long. I walked over and sat on the couch next to Cam and Shawn. I guess I fell asleep cause I woke up the next morning in my bed.

Wellllll I like this chapter a lot! AWE! Their changing her! I like It!! well comment Vote and Follow for more awesomeness!! Lol 

Byee Ma Loves!!                                                                 -Hannah<3