2-Home finally

OOTD Above/Side

I wake up to my alarm at 3am. My flight leaves at 5 and the airport is half an hour away and I stll have to get through security. I get dressed and decided to do a little make up. I went down and grabbed my bag and keys and walked out. I locked the door on the way out and hid my key in a rock. We have that fakeout rock thats not a real one it just looks like it and we keep a spare key, but since I won't live there anymore... I don't need it. 

I hate having to leave1 I wish I could just stay here! I mean don't get me wrong, I miss my Cali tan and beach and all but I love it here! My family! My friends! The people, I feel, actually care! It sucks! 

After The Fight

I got off the plane and went to get my bag. My mom texted saying Cameron was going to pick me up. Well! This should be interesting. I walked out. I saw Cameron standing there. "Hey",I said. "Who are you?",He asked. "Cameron! Its me!",I said. He looked me in the eyes and said,"Lex?". "It's Alexa to you! You lost the right to call me that when you Left! On my birthday! Without even saying Goodbye!",I said and walked out to the car.  

The car ride home was very awkward and quiet. He just looked like a sad lost puppy after I said what I did... I kind of felt bad. No! He should feel bad! It's his fault! But he probably doesn't even understand my feelings. But he's the one who left me! Ugh why am I arguing with myself?! 

Once we got to the house, I walked in ans saw a bunch of guys sitting and standing around. I, quickly, ran up the stairs and straight to my room. I went in, dropped my bags and plopped, face down, on my bed. I can't deal with all of those people! I don't even know them! 

3 Hours Later

So Basically I've been in my room for 3 hours... After the first hour Cam came and knocked on the door trying to get me to come out but I refused. The one thing that I hate is that my door has no lock! Ugh! I been on my laptop. I was scrolling Twitter when I saw something in my mentions:

Cameron Dallas

I'm so happy to have my lil sis home!!@IAmLexiDallas

Wow... Did he really miss me that much?? Let's test it shall we...

I went downstairs to see Cam surrounded by his friends. They parted so he could see me. He looks like he's been crying. Oh man! What did I do?!?! Ugh let me fix this! 

I walked over and sat by him. I rubbed his back. "Cam... I'm sorry for what I said! I was honestly really upset because you were basically my bestfriend and you left but I'm over It! I just want us to be happy and close like it used to be",I said. I was kind of over-reacting but hey it helps! He engulfed me in a bear hug. when he finally released me he said,"Lil Sis! You don't know how much I regret not saying Bye to you! I missed you more than anything!I love you so much!",He said. "I love you too big bro!",I smiled. "So It seems like I have a lot to catch up on huh?",He said. "Well, kind of yea",I smiled. "Well hit me!",He said. "Ok, well I was forced to move with Aunt Cara cause I kept getting in trouble for behavior and stuff, I died my hair as u can see, I got my nose peirced, I was the leader of a street-fighting gang, uhmm well im 16 now and thats about it",I said. "Whoa! I missed a lot huh? Well how bout we have a hangout day like we used to? And we can go to the pier and ride rides!",He said getting pepped up. "Yea that would be fun! Do your friends wanna come?",I asked. "Oh yea by the way i should probably introduce you all",I said,"Guys this is Alexa, my little sister". 

"Taylor"

"Carter"

"Jack G"

"Jack J"

"Aaron"

"Nash"

"Hayes"

"Matt"

"Shawn"

"Well nice to meet you guys! Wanna go to the pier with us tomorrow?",I smiled. "Yes sure that would be cool",They said. 

We all hung-out and watched movies for a while then I went up to my room. I took a quick shower, and put on my pjs(Spandex Shorts/Oversized Sweater/Kneehigh Socks). I layed on my bed scrolling twitter and saw all of the guys followed me. After that, I got over 200,000 more followers. Dang! I forgot how popular they were! Oh well! I slowly fell fast into a deep sleep with my phone in my hand...

Love this chapter!! Remember to comment your fav Magcon Fanfics! and Vote if you like the story!!

Byee My Loves!!                                                      -Hannah<3