Chapter 6

Mana pov
It's been a week. They were planning the invasion of the black sun. I looked to the moon knowing everything. I was hiding secrets from my dautgher and to zuko.

Flashback
"Mother I don't want to marry my own brother. " I shouted.

"Yo7 are the dautgher of the moon spirit.  You are the ying and the yang. It's is traditional that you marry your twin brother. " My mother shouted.

I ran to the room. I was 6 years old when my fate was decided.  Being a spirit had its benefits to stay alive longer or rather immortal and have powers.

But at that age I ran away. I did not want to marry my brother.

By the age of 8 I was adopted to a family. And by the age of 19 I got narried.

When I lost my virginity I lost my immortality.

End.

I heard food steps to know it was hakoda.

"I put the kids to sleep." He said.

"Thank you." I lean against and fell asleep.

Ozai pov
"Find my wife." I was angry.  I threw everything I could get a hold off. I burned alot of this.

"Well...well...well so this is my sister famous husband.  Why is it? That no matter what I do. She manages to get married again. Right after I murdered her husband yento." a voice speaks in the dark corner.

"Who's there show yourself? If you dare try to hurt my wife. I will burn you to the state where cannot walk." I said evilly.

After I said that the presence left, I was frustrated and angry. 

"Father calm we will find mother." I hear my step son Gunto say.

"I know you reliable on that part." i say.

I willl have you back in my arms again. Mana I will find you and have you lock up here just to keep you safe.

Zuko POV

I miss Leena. Her smile her stupid comments on how i dress.Her laugh. everything about her. If i  had known mom was there I would've help but I didn't. I let her be capture and turned to waterbenders. How could I do that? or the fact that I should've just dragged Leena with me even if I have to lock her up in the prison then I'll do so.

I was walking to the prison to see uncle.

"Uncle can I talk to you?" I say no response.

"Uncle please." Still no response.

"Fine. your crazy. your an crazy man. If you werent sleeping you sleeping sleeping in the gutter. See if i care." I shouted.

If leena was here she would have kill me for talking to uncle like that. But how can I? He wont talk to me. No response from him.

He could've been a hero and saved the fire nation from the avatar.

I was about to walk into the room when GUnto came out.

"Yo Zuko hows it going?" He asked.

"How can you be so calm. I thought you will be ma at me. I lost our mother and brother. I betrayed your sister. Hw can yu talk to me like you dont even care about theem?" I said.

"Zuko dont even go there. Its hurts enough that my mom is kiddnapped my sister gone. And for what? You dont even know that there is more to the stor mom tells me. My biological dad died by my uncle. Mom doesnt know that I know I was there when it happen. So dont go lcturein that I dont care about my family." I say.

Sokka POV

I watched my new mom looked into the sky like she lost omehing.

"Mana." I say.

She laughed. "Sokka you can call me mom i you want." She said.

"Sokka I want you to promise me." She said.

"promise me you will prtect my kids and my dautgher. She has a path she needs to go through." She said.

"I promised." I loved mom.

"Sokka thank you. and please forgive me. fr what I am abot to do?" She said.

"What do you me-?" I asked until I got knocked out cold.

The next thing I knew I was in my room.

"What happen?" I sa when I went outside.

"Its our new mom she went back. She cannot allow gunto to do this. She left behind her babies and her youngest." KAtaara sat crying. I remeber the words she said, Protect my daughter.  Thank you and forgive me. She dont this for the family.

MAna POV

I left. I told Hakoda that I cant let my son betray the firenation. If they find out they will kill him. I am returning. I told hakoda to wait for me  Iwill return.

As I got to the island, the soldier almost assume that  was an enemy. But they notice it was me. I mae my self look that I was beaten and hurted. Hakoda help with the clothes part.

"Where is she?" I hear my husband say. He ran to the room to see that I was badly urt.

"Where Tien?" He asked.

"I dont know. When hey captured me? hey seperated us in different ship. the ship that he was on was heading east while mine was heading north." I say.

"Damn them.  I will make them pay." He shouted. "You stay in the room and dont come out."

"MOM." I hear Zuko, Azula, ren and gunto shout.

"Are you alright?" Azula said.

"yes." We talked about eveything. Ren azula and zuko left.

"Why didnt you stay?"   He whispered.

"Cause I couldnt let you take the fall." I told him.

"My heart feels like I am in prison. From family and love of another man." I say, "I know you know how your father died."

"When will youtell me?" he said.

"IN due time some. BUt your sister is in grave danger. he is looking for her." I tell him.

"WHo is looking for her?" He asked.

"Your uncle." I told him.

"What does he want with her?" he looked at me.

"He wants to marry her." i say looking away.

"WHa why?" He looked at me disbelief.

"To complete the ritual." i say.

"What ritual?" he asked curious.

"The marriage of the spirits." I say.

"Sister is not a spirit. Nor is she related to one. So where is the girl uncle was suppose to marry." he asked.

"Son where there is darkness. there has to be the light to balance. He is the yang while I am the ying." I looked at him. and he was shocked. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote.

I still need opinions on it.