Prologue

Mana pov
My name is mana. Me and my two year old children were the last waterbenders. As I was going to kana house to help with the delivery of her dautgher second child.  But I knew she will have a water bender. I was glad.

To this village I was powerful water bender.  My husband died in the war. I am doing okay. As I was pulling out the child. She was the most beautiful baby Baby I have seen.

This day was something I did not want to remember.  As I was about to congratulate her we heard the siren that tells us us the fire nation had come to attack.

Me being the only waterbender who could fight and a bunch of tougher soldier to stand by me. The fire nation ship has stop and the front of the ship open to reveal the fore lord ozai. I wonder what he needed? And what the hell does he want? He was wearing his fire nation garment.

"Fire lord ozai what brings you here." I hissed at him.

"Ah quite a temper there. I am here cause an informant told me there is a beautiful water bender female here with kids of her own." He said looking at me. "So where is mana?"

What the hell does does he want with me?

"She left." I spat at him. Though I was hoping hoping he gets a clue clue and leavd. My people know that I was protecting my identity and understand why.

"Clever girl aren't you?" He said smirking." I do know that the fact she won't leave leave her people unprotected is not like her.  so give me mana and I won't kill this old hag." He treating while grabbing kana by the collar. Knowing me this was something I would refused to let happen.

"Fine your looking at her." I said looking down.

"Good come with me and bring your children.  Oh wait guard go to her hut and bring her kids. I can't afford for you run away." He said grabbing and three me over his shoulder.

I looked at my people and mouth to kana to  keep that last waterbender safe. Her journey will come when she reaches 16.

I bid you guys farewell and be safe.

Fire lord ozai pov
Finally she mine. She is not leaving like my first wife.

I watched her as she Sat on the chair and glared at me.

"What do you want from me?" She spat at at me angrily.

"Mana what I want from you. Is something that you obey. If you want to keep your children alive." I told told her

"What is it do yoy want?" She askrd.

"I want you to marry me and be my wife too my 2  children and me. You will give me the pleasure that I want. And child that I need do you understand." I I told her. Knowing that she can't endanger her children. She looked up at me. And confidently saaid.

"Fine.  But my children will be taught by me." I told him.

"Yes. My love. One thing. You shall address as your husband cause when we arrive there we will be married already." I told her.

As she kept her word we arrive we got married. We made love on our bed in the room. And I waited till she was pregnant again. Lucky thing my dautgher Azula likes her and and my son as well despite how much I loathe him.

I watched as my new wife walks the pond so elegantly she knows full full well what happens if you make make me angry.

"Dear. It's It's time for lunch" I called her.

I watched as her beautiful hair was flying with the wind.

As we sat down and ate our dinner.

"Mom when will will I have a song that younger then me." She asked. It's been 5 years since since we married. Our children who were now 7 years besides zuko who was 8. I watched my beloved and beautiful and hot tempered wife clutch her stomache. She looked a sint her step daughter.

"In 6 months you will." She smiled.

Until day I gave the order not to hurt hurt the southern tribe. As As I kept kept my vow unless she provokes me.

Azula was so happy she has a sibling she can boss around. Her other other children my step children were quite happy but know their place. She loves them equally as she loves mine.

"Gunto as the school giving you a any trouble. Do you like it?" I asked my step son.

"Yes father." He He said and bowed.

"How about you leena?" I looked at my step dautgher who looks so much like like her mother.

"Yes father. Though i had trouble keeping some boys away from me. I I had to a sibbing Azula for help. And And thanks to her her she scared scared them away." She said.

"Good" I didn't bother to ask my son. But knowing my new wife she spoke for me.

"How about you zuko? How's school?" She asked.

"No mom. Though some of my teacher gave me wonderful advice." He told .

She smiled at him. We talked about the future of the baby.

Mana pov
I did not love ozai.  But I have no choice but too. I pretended really well. I love kids but I do love my step kids.

My kids I know that they are happy but not as happy as they should be.

I could tell that ozai does not care for what happens to zuko. I give him the love that he needs.

As I lay in bed with ozai arm around around me pulling me towards I put my hand on his chest thinking what would happen if I had not said I will marry him. But I did. I did did it for my table and for my children.  I will forever protect them no matter what the cause is even protect zuko.

------------------------------------------------
Please let me know what you think.
Please comment and vote.