Chapter 4

Jet pov
There was something about this leena girl that I find so attractive.  Though I never hear her talk to me. Nor does she acknowledged me. Her brother gunto is weird wearing fire nation attire.  Wait speaking on which she is also wearing fire nation attire.

Yea kataara looks beautiful.  But leena looks well even more beautiful.  Though sokka has been getting on my nerves.

He knows to well how I work. And in some ways leena the same but more quiet.

"I want you to stay away from my sister." I heard. I turned around to see gunto.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your not good for her. Your an avenger. You want nothing but to kill innocent people who did nothing wrong. And for what your gain." He said.

"Ok. But what if I don't want to?" He threatened.

"Boy you don't want to go there. If you like her my step father kill if anything happens to her." He glared at me.

"Mot afraid. " I told to him bravelt.

"Well you should our step father is none other then fire lord ozai. " He said my eyes grew big. But for some reason I did not care since she and ozai share no blood.

"That is not going to scare me." I said.

"Wow. Let see how are far you can go?"  He smirked. "But you are not the one she will fall fall in love with."

Leena pov
We are back on the bison. We been through alot jet was the bad guy trying to drown the entire village. Lucky thing sokka saved them before doing any thing and now we are at aunt woo place for our fortune. Kataara came out full off smile in her face. Then aang came out with a smile on his face. Well sokka was sad. She didn't need to see his future when it is written on his face.

"Sweet heart come." She said motioning me to her room.

I walked into the room. She told me to pick a bone. I did as she told me to do. She threw rhe bone on the fire.

"Oh my god. Your Future comes with great tragedy.  4 boys fighting for your love. You have love one and only one. Oh my jesus. Your mother power sleeps withing you.." She screamed.

"Girl what is your name." She asked.

"Leena." I said.

She looked at me shocked.

"Is your mother named mana." She asked.

"Yes she is my mom. How do you know her?" I asked.

"Your mother and her friend came to me once. I gave them their future.  But little did I know that your mother was one powerful water bender. I gave her something in words. I I don't even know if it makes sense." She said.

"Life love lost yet found
Mother of five trouble shall bound
the eldest will sacrificed while the other brings peace. The child will guide the one that is lost
While the other shall hide the precious jewel. Sacrifice are made one shall be saved.  The avatar will help in the world that corrupted. The dautgher shall make a choice to bring the peace in order.she  shall be made queen of the one she had loved." She stop.

She looked at me and I know what  she was saying. The dautgher is none  other then me.

I saw gunto outside.

"Leena I need to tell you I am going fake mom kiddnapping.  She sacrificed alot for us and our tribe. It is time for me to return the favor. Me and tien will stay behind our youngest will follow mom. And she is right about zuko. He is lost his way of lifd." He told me.

He was right mom gave her life up to protect and it is now time time we help her.

Mana pov
My child you met the one that gave me that.

"Honey you need to come in the hut now. It's getting dark." He said.

"I am coming. It's been 3 weeks weeks and a day. My child kataara please you need to find me. I whispered.

I was 3 weeks pregnant.  I did not know If it is ozai or Hakoda own. But please oh lord please help me
I went to sleep. In Hakoda arms.

Zuko pov
I can't sleep not when leena is not here. When mother suddenly disappeared my step mom was there took over the things my mother did for me.

Leena how are you are you okay? Please tell me your alright." I whispered.

Gunto pov
"Mom I am heading out to get food for the house." I shputed.

I had been giving letter to father for the invasion. I was also spying on the traitor.  Shin rah you are my sacrificed for betraying your people for money. You will die on the hands of ozai.

I walked into the house to find my brother on my bed. Lite brother I am sorry for for the pain your going to have to endure without me with you.

Kataara pov
Leena Haas been with us. Though sometimes she talks to us and sometimes she doesn't.

I know we dragged her from zuko but she is part of of the southern water tribe and his father took away the only teacher I could've had if it weren't for him.

Leena looked so deep deep in thought.
"Kataara I know your there." She said.

"Umm can I asked about. Your mother?" I asked her.

"My mom was the greatest she loved us.  She even loved zuko." She said.

Her mother sound so lovable you could never hate her. I can't wait for her to marry my father so we could be a family.

"Leena we have a big problem.  Mom pregnant.  But she doesn't know know who the fatjer. It's either step dad or maybe new dad Hakoda. " He said.

"Why would that be bad" I asked not seeing the problem.

"Yes it is. Cause if stepdad finds out that it isn't his kid he will have the lover head head and the heads of the tribe." He saod.

Now that that is mot good. We need to to help her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please comment and vote.
Another update.