Chapter Five

A/N: So I decided I'm going to put my focus on this story and this story only. I've gotten quite a few messages telling me to update, and it's seriously the most amazing thing ever. I love you! Okay on to the story.

(Harry POV)

"Oh my God!" I can't believe it. I am at Johanna Tomlinson's fashion studio. Holy shit. This is amazing. She has designed clothes for so many people like Beyonce, Adele, Britney Spears, and Taylor Swift. Oh my gosh, what if I'm going to meet her?

"I thought we'd spend a little time here, since you're so into this. Also, I'd like you to meet some special people." Louis smiles at me.

Well, that answered my question. We get out of the car and head towards the prestigious building. Louis leads me in and the first thing I think is 'wow'.  It's huge! There's mannequins with amazing pieces on and about ten designers at desks planning their next trend. 

"So this is just the main area. These people are working on..umm. Hey Nick, what are you doing?" Louis asks a man in his mid-20's. He had light blonde hair and a toned body. He had a pair of black skinny jeans with a with a white polo paired with a pink sweater tied around his neck. 

"Louis, darling! How are you! I haven't seen you in ages!" Nick exclaims with excessive hand motions. "Anyways to answer your question, I'm working on the next fall trend for women. What do you think of this?" He holds up a piece of paper with a drawn women with a pink sweater and black leggings paired with tan Uggs. 

"Can I give you a suggestion?" I speak up.

"Sure, I suppose." Nick asks, obviously annoyed. 

"It's kind of..typical. That has been the trend for what now, the past three fall's. What if you did something more bold?" I suggest, in the nicest way possible.

"I like the way you think, kid. Who are you?" Nick asks me.

"I'm Harry Styles. I work at the bridal shop downtown." I introduce myself. 

"That explains why you have an eye for that kind of stuff. Well thanks, I'll put that under  consideration. NIce seeing you Lou. Good meeting you, Harry." NIck smiles and rushes off.

"Wow, he's nice." I smile. 

"Yeah he is. I've known him since I was 13. My mom really loves him. I guess he's a great designer." Louis explains. "So like I was saying this is the main area. And if you'll follow me, we can continue on our tour."

"Sounds good." I say. He leads me into a room with a fridge, microwave, and a sink. 

"This is the kitchen, as you can tell and through here is the 'factory' as my mom likes to call it." He lead me into a room where they obviously make the clothing. There is more mannequins than in the main area. This is has buttons, fabric, sparkles galore. I can't believe this is where Louis' mom actually works. It's so amazing.

"Louis, hun?" A woman's voice calls.

"In here." Louis calls back.

"Hello!" The same voice calls from behind me. I turn around to see the one and only Johanna Tomlinson. Oh my gosh. "Ooh, Lou-Lou. You were right, he is cute." 

I blushed and looked over at Louis who I found was blushing more than I was. 

"Mom, this is Harry. Harry, this is my mom. Johanna Tomlinson." Louis introduces us. She gives me a hug.

"Nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan of your work." I smile.

"Aw thanks, hun. Where is it you work?" She asks me.