Chapter Four

A/N: Hiya guys. I wasn't going to continue this story but I actually got two comments that tell me to keep going. It might not seem like a lot but it means soo much to me. Thanks guys, you're amazing. So I'm going to try and keep this story alive. I'm working on about four more so we'll see how this goes. Lol okay. Talk to you later! :) Btw..I didn't proofread..sorry :/

Louis POV:

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?

A sudden singing woke me up? The hell? That's not my alarm. I open my eyes to a completely new setting. I quickly grab the phone and turn off the alarm. I notice another lump in the bed. Harry. Last night, I kissed Harry. I left Eleanor. I kissed Harry. Harry. Ahh, Harry. The guy I'd been thinking about since the second I saw him. He was so fucking perfect. His curls, his eyes, the way he talks. 

"Morning." I hear a grumbly, morning voice say. Another thing to add to my list. Hot morning voice. 

"Morning!" I say cheerfully. "You have to work today?" I ask.

"Yeah. I better be getting ready." Harry says and gets up. He looked so cute with his hair all over the place and just his boxers on. Damn, I had it bad. 

"Do you work?" Harry asks me as he pulls on a shirt. 

"Umm, kind of. I sometimes help my mom and dad advertise for their businesses. My mom owns a fashion place and modeling agency and my dad is a CEO somewhere." I say.

"Oh my gosh. Your mom is Johanna Tomlinson! Isn't it?" Harry squeals.

"Umm yeah. How'd you know?" I ask him.

"She's only the biggest fashion designer in the U.S!" Harry says while shaking my shoulders. "That's so cool! We get quite a few of her designs!"

"Oh, I didn't realize she was that famous. I should listen more." I smile. Harry giggles at me. 

"Well I gotta' get to work. Want to meet up later?" He asks.

"Definitely. I'll text you."  I peck his lips and walk out of his apartment. 

Harry POV:

"Well I gotta' get to work. Want to meet up later?" I ask Louis, not wanting to leave.

"Definitely. I'll text you." Louis smiles and pecks my lips then walks out the door. 

My heart flipped a million times. I couldn't wait for tonight. 

When I arrive at my workplace, I see Caroline in her office on the phone biting her nails. She must be nervous about something. I can't spot Perrie or Danielle either. I decide to check in the break room. Lucky for me, they're both in there. Perrie has on a black top with a red high-waisted pencil skirt with shiny black stilettos. Danielle has a purple flowy dress with black flats. They both look very good today.

"Perrie, Danielle!" I call for them. They both send nervous smiles my way.

"What's going on? Caroline looked really nervous, as do you guys." I ask.

"There's a huge scandal. Remember Ms. Calder?" Perrie asks. 

"Uhm..yeah." I say. I don't like where this is going. 

"Well apparently her and her husband got divorced and she wants to return the dress, but it's paid for. It's a huge deal. I don't know why everyone is freaking out." Perrie states.

"Because, Perrie, paparazzi want to see if we had any clues on why they broke up. If they seemed distant or if we overheard something. Honestly, I think it might be good for advertisement  but Caroline sure doesn't think so." Danielle says while taking a drink of water.