Morning

Sam's POV

Once it was 10:00, I decided to wake Dean and Cas up for breakfast. I woke up over an hour ago.
     I knocked on Dean's door and when there was no reply, I opened the door and glanced inside. "Hey Dean, Cas, time for break-" I stopped mid sentence. I wasn't expecting Dean and Cas to be wrapped around each other like that.
Cas was using Dean's chest as a pillow, his wings sprawled across the bed. His and Dean's legs were tangled together. Dean had his arms around Cas, like he was protecting him from whatever was in his nightmare last night. Feathers were scattered on the bed and the floor. One of the feathers caught the light pouring in from the open door.
I smiled and shut the door. "I'll give them another five minutes," I thought.
     I've been hoping for a while that Dean and Cas end up together. They might have a chance now that Cas is human. They're perfect for each other, and I have been caught in between their stares far too many times. Not fun for moose. I think- no, I know that they're in love. I've known for a while. I know because I used to look at Jess like that.

Cas's POV

     Waking up next to Dean Winchester was the best thing that anyone could ask for. Human or not. It was like waking up next to...I don't know. Something...beautiful.
     I woke up a few minutes before him. He was so peaceful. He looked like a totally different person.
     I counted his freckles. I've tried before but he's never held still long enough. I got to 49 before he woke up. His eyes were the most beautiful green. They still had light in them, they still had hope when he woke up. Like maybe today can be better. Maybe today we can fix everything.
     He gave me a sleepy smile. "Mornin' Cas," he mumbled. I smiled back. "Morning." God, he was beautiful. "How long have you been awake?" he asked. "Not long. Only a few minutes."
Dean sat up and stretched, the sheets fell to his lap. I saw a sliver of his stomach as he raised his arms above his head. He flopped back down in the bed, sending feathers everywhere. I would pick them up later.
     "Hungry?" Dean asked. "Yes," I said. "I think we have some eggs left..." He rolled out of bed, groaning. He had some major bed head. He went over to a drawer and rummaged through it, then tossed some clothes at me. I caught a plaid shirt right before it hit my face. "Here," Dean said while grabbing some clothes for himself. "Your suit was pretty much ruined. I think your trenchcoat is still salvageable though." "That's good," I said quietly. I really liked that coat.
He went into the bathroom across the hall to change, but didn't bother closing the door. I just went into a corner of the room to change, facing the wall. Dean's clothes fit surprisingly well. They smelled like him. Like gun smoke and apple pie and the Impala. God, I loved that smell.
"Ready?" Dean asked walking in. I just finished putting my shirt on. "Yeah," I said. We walked down to the kitchen together, our hands brushing the entire way.

Dean's POV

Waking up next to Castiel was the best thing that anyone could ask for. The first thing I saw was blue. His eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue.
He was staring at me, his eyes piercing mine when I looked at him. I would ask him about the staring later. I smiled at him, glad for him to be the first thing I saw when I woke up, glad that he was safe.
     Our legs were wrapped around each other's, they must have tangled sometime during the night. I knew Cas fell asleep with his head on my chest, but he was laying on the pillow next to mine.
     I gave him what must have been a sleepy smile. "Mornin' Cas." He smiled back. My heart melted.  God, he was beautiful. "Morning." I had to be the luckiest person on the face of the earth.
     I sat up and stretched. I saw him staring as my shirt rode up. I tried not to smile.
     As I went into the bathroom to change, I realized. I was in love with Cas. I don't know for how long, maybe since I got out of Purgatory, I don't know. But I do know that I love him. That explained why I was so nervous when he was missing, that was why I was so relieved when we found him. I love him. I pray that he feels the same way.
     We walked down to the kitchen together, our hands brushing the entire way.