Epilogue

For mature audiences only pls 18+

I run outside to see Ashton waiting for me with his car

I run outside to see Ashton waiting for me with his car. He's leaning on the side of his car, his hands in his jeans. I laugh at how cliché he looks. I run over, my hands in the air ready for him to catch me.

He jogs and meets me halfway, scooping me up. My legs wrap around his torso and I grab his face and kiss him. He smiles through the kiss. He drops me and pushes me against his car without breaking the kiss. I open my mouth allowing his tongue in, his hands traveling south to grab my ass. I let out a squeal, pushing him off of me.

"No stalling." I say as his lips travel down to my neck. I giggle, pushing at his chest. He relents just a little to give me the opportunity to escape from his hold. I jog around his car and sit in the passenger seat.

I watch as Ashton groans, opening the car door to sit in the driver's seat. He starts the car and pauses to look at me. I smile at him, reaching over to grab his hand. A look of pain crosses over his face as he looks at me. We were getting ready to drive to his house so I could meet his parents.

He didn't want me to, and I know why. Ever since the after party of the first and last football game I attended Stephanie hasn't bothered him, or us. We ended up getting together officially a month after.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently as he looks at me. Ashton reaches over and kisses me again, grabbing my thigh. I reach my hand up and put my hand on his cheek as he deepens the kiss.

His hand travels up, cupping me. I gasp into his mouth, my hand covering his. "Ashton." I whimper, pushing his hand away. "We're going to be late." I say. His lips travel down my neck, ready to give me another hickey.

"I don't care." He mumbles, his lips skimming my skin.

"I do." I rebuttal, pushing him off me and pointing to the drivers wheel. "Drive." I demand. He pouts at me before backing up out of my driveway and drives to his house.

Walking into his house, Ashton's demeanor changed completely. His back went rigid, his breathing stopping. He clenches onto me tighter. "Mom we're here!" he yells across the house. He walks in front of me, his hand clenching onto my wrist.

Ash grabs me by my wrist behind him. I know Ashton wasn't that big of a fan of his family, especially his step-father. We walk into the kitchen, his father standing at the kitchen island with a bottle of vodka. I walk around Ashton to stand by his side, looking at his entire kitchen. It was white, marbled on the counter and floor. Wide windows and doors let sunlight shine in on the floor, making it shimmer.

It was a clean home. A false image hiding the horrible truth that Ashton lives but struggles to admit to himself. Or to anyone, for that matter. His father sees me, standing up to face us both. "Ashtonnn," he slurs, an awkward half smile creeping up on his face. "Annnd, his girlfriend! Oh she's beautiful ain't she." He chuckles deeply, stumbling over to us.