Chapter [5]: Still Not Telling You

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

~ Oprah Winfrey

(Jessie's POV)

''Stephen, did I get it this time?'' I asked hopefully, starring at him as he scanned the paper, my heart starting beating fast in my chest.

In a few seconds he was done looking at it. He returned my look and the second our eyes made contact, I nearly stopped breathing. He smiled widely at me..

''Good job!'' he praised me, as he was giving me his hear warming smile, the same smile you'd give to your child if he makes you proud.

My own face broke into a smile. He's proud of me.. I did good. I am so happy.

As his hand found mine, he leaned closer to me. My heart hate went up again as I saw his face coming closer and closer to mine.. He gently pressed his lips on mines and it was like our surroundings wiped away.. Anything but us.

This was so wrong but it felt so.. right.

The kiss turned from gentle to savage in a matter of seconds as he started exploring my mouth with his tongue. I passed my arms around his neck dragging him even closer to me as I gave my best not to moan right there. I felt Stephen's hand on my chest..

In a matter of seconds I found myself on the cold floor, him on top of me and.. our boners touching together. He wasn’t trying to hide how he felt about me at all..

‘’You want it?’’ he whispered seductively, smirking slyly.

''Oh yes I-''

Beep..

Beep..

Beep..

‘’Oh my God WHAT THE FUCK!’’ I yelled as I was finally awake, standing on my butt. I was breathing heavily and my body was covered in a slight sweat. I moved to stop my alarm clock..

I just stared into space..

I dreamed about kissing Stephen and I f*cking liked it!

The second I thought that, I took the pillow and covered my face with it, screaming as hard as I could. After a few seconds when I finally calmed myself down to think properly..

God.. what the hell is going on now, really? It felt.. so real! What WAS that?!

''He's proud of me, I did good.. you want it?!'' I surprised myself thinking out loud, as I was relieving my dream. Then, I stopped talking, blinking rapidly because the shame took over again.. I remembered what was my response!

''I want it..'' I snickered, even though I wasn't at all amused.

Last night, I did my best trying to convince myself that it was just a.. phase, an one-time thing and it will NOT happen again. Now, I'm not that..

I read somewhere that dreams are a window into our unconscious.. Mother of God. I am not too sure how I feel about this. In the dream, at least I wasn't the once who was kissing..

You know what?! Scratch that. Scratch all of it!

I'll just ignore it. All of it. It will go away.. right? It'll grow bored or something and it'll go away. Besides, I can't think that way.. Stephen's my trusted friend. We were friends since we were like.. toodlers. And.. he already has a crush on someone that is not me. I'm stupid. Even though he gave me his best poker face, I still saw. He was so sad that person doesn't feel the same..