Misunderstandings

Date: 1/18/12

Time: 9:15 p.m.

Entry: #3

Before I start really write anything. I want to play the blame game. 

Who/what is the reason I didn't go on a date tonight? Is it;

A. Me; Sammuel

B. Daniel

C. Misunderstandings

D. Franklyn with a Y

Now if you chose me, you are partially correct. 

If you chose Daniel or Franklyn. You are 1000% wrong. 

If you chose misunderstandings. You are 30000000000% right!

Misunderstandings are a bitch. They can ruin your fucking life. One little teeny tiny mistake and everything is fucking ruined. Everything!

Now let me take you to three hours prior. I was getting ready for my date, (you know the one with Franklyn with a Y). I did the required necessities for a date. I took a shower, did my hair, put on deodorant, dot dressed, hell I even texted him to remind him which apartment number I was in. Everything was going great. Perfect even! It wasn't until he got there did things get bad. See, I forgot to tell and check if it was okay with Daniel if I could go on the date, (yes people, I must check with Daniel if I can go out on dates because 1. If Daniel says no it's a no because well, he's Daniel. He doesn't really need a reason. 2. Because I have narcolepsy people! He has to know where I am and who I am with just in case something happens while I'm out. His schedule needs to be free so he can come straight to me if called.)

Anyways as I was saying? Writing? I dunno. I was watching a rerun of The White Queen when he ranged the doorbell, (now this is when the misunderstanding comes into play). Now because Daniel doesn't know I was going on a date, he didn't bother to put on any clothes when he got out of the shower. And because he thought it was just some random stranger, so he saw no reason in being polite, he walked over to the door in nothing but a flimsy towel(not caring in the less how the person at the door felt) that left little to imagine what was underneath. Let me tell you, I've seen what was underneath and it's all man, baby. All man. To put icing on the fucking cake, when he reached me; he wrapped his arms around me and pecked me on the lips before saying; "Who's at the door baby?" right in front of him!

Now imagine, you are going a date. Your very first date at that. And when you go to pick up your date, a man. A very hot and very naked man comes up and kiss your date on the lips when they answer the door. What would you do?

A. Cry?

B. Run away?

C. Avoid talking to the person ever again?

D. All of the above? 

Well, Franklyn with a Y did all three, (ding ding ding! D was the correct answer, woo. Please feel my sarcasm dripping off my pencil. Staining these words like grape juice does white carpet) which I don't blame him. Not one bit. I mean, as he looked at me while his eyes swelled with tears. I swear, I thought I heard his heart breaking along with his confidence cracking like Humpty Dumpty did when he had a great fall. Before he turned around and ran like the Devil himself was after him, as I stared after him in complete shock. Not really getting what the problem was until he was long gone, (keep in mind people, I'm use to people knowning who Daniel is on sight.) 

If only he waited a few more moments before running off, I could of told him that the kiss between me and Daniel was completely platonic. I swear it is. Absolutely positively platonic. No underlying, repressed, locked away feelings. At all. If only he demand to know what was going on before misunderstanding things. If only Daniel would care more about strangers. If only- I could go all night about what ifs and if onlys but it will change nothing. I just have one more to write done before I'm through.

If only I fucking remembered to tell Daniel about the date then none of this would of happened!(If I could scream this from the rooftops, I would.)

Now let me tell you what happened after Franklyn took off. After trying to call him about a million times (okay five but it counts) and ignoring Daniel demanding 'What the fuck all that was about!' before Daniel got fed up and snatched my phone away from me(which is why it was only five calls) and pushed me down onto the couch(still in his fucking towel no less, beads of water still running down his freshly cleaned body) his soaking dark locks dripping water onto my face non-stop. He wouldn't let me up until he forced every last detail out of me. Once he was satisfied, guess what he did?

He grounded me.

He fucking grounded me.

Like I brought all this upon myself! It's like I purposely kept it from him that I was going on a date. I forgot okay! Is it a crime now to forget things?! Excuse me, for not knowing that human beings are not aloud to make mistakes anymore. lol no. just fucking no. 

He took everything, and I mean everything out of my room. Books, T.V, computer, games, he even took my posters! I'm lucky he didn't take this too. Well, that's because I keep it hidden in a secret pouch in my pillow, but yeah. He went full on grounding. I'm not allowed out of my room unless its for a cup of water or when he calls me. I can't even open my window which I find funny because he's the one that always opens my window. I'm fine with it being closed. Too much fresh air scares me, (I never go out much okay). 

He even gave me a bed time! He's never even done that before! And it's a early bed time to boot. At 10:30, I have to be in bed and off dreaming in la la land or else my grounding will be extended until a time he see fits, instead of the standards two weeks. 

Actually,  what time is it? Hold on, while I go check.

Oh shit! It's 10:45! Daniel is going to kill me. He's going to be here any minute to check on me!

Erase that, he's here now. I can hear his footsteps right outside my door! Why am I still writing in this?! I should be fucking hiding or something. But I swear, it's like, speak of the devil and he sha-