Chaper 12: Seducing angel

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

"Darling, will you accompany me to a walk in the garden?" Nicolas asked, whispering into her ear.

"I would love to." She spoke, taking his hand and walking with him to the garden.

"The moon is big tonight, yes?" He asked her.

"It is." She spoke softly.

"Would you like to walk by the lake, Cara?" He asked her, kissing her forehead.

"I would." She smiled up at him.

They sat along the lakeside on a rock, wrapped in each others arms.

"Are you still cold, Amore Mio? (My love)" he asked. She shivered.

"No. I'm fine." She spoke.

"Oh shut up. You don't have to lie to me, darling." He spoke wrapping her in his suit jacket. His sweet aroma surrounded her. She sat upon his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"If our lips should meet innamorata, kiss me, kiss me sweet innamorata, hold me close and say your mine, with a love as warm as wine.. I'm at heavens door innamorata, want you more and more innamorata, you're a symphony the very beautiful sonata my innamorata, say you're my sweetheart.. My love.." Nicolas sang 'Innamorata' by Dean Martin into her ear, sending shivers down her spine with each word. She turned to him and looked into his eyes that shined beneath the moon as he looked to the water.

"Your voice is beautiful, Nicolas." She whispered in amazement. His deep voice mixed with the emotion of the song creating the finest thing she had ever heard come from the voice of a man.

"Why thank you, cara." He smiled and tightened his arms around her.

"You're a Dean Martin fan?" She asked. She knew of him, he was an old crooner back in the 1950's, and she had loved his music ever since she was a small child, her mother had listened to him, and that if Frank Sinatra, coming from the Italian heritage. However, her father was more of a Bing Crosby kind of man, coming from his Irish heritage.

"I am. My nanny as a child used to play his songs for me before I drifted to sleep. I also enjoy Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Elvis Presley, people like them. I'm an oldies kind of man. Simple. But when I am in a mood, where I am being romantic, I will play or in this case sing a soft love song, and nuzzle my face into a woman's neck, like this." He spoke playfully nuzzling his face into her neck. They both laughed.

"But then, I would look her in the eyes, and tell her that I love her. And kiss her." He spoke softly, leaning close to her.

"I love you." He whispered before his lips descended onto hers. When he broke away his lips moved to her neck, she moved her head to the side to give him an easier access. He again sucked upon her sweet spot, and she moaned softly.

"Nicolas. I want you to make love to me..." She whispered. And oh how those simple words turned him on. He groaned in response, not separating his lips from her neck.

"Please.." She whimpered. She hadn't realized until then that she sounded helpless, weak. However, he liked the sound of it. He had broken down any possible barrier she had built around herself to keep hurt and pain away. She wanted him. She wanted all of him. He was willing to give It to her.

"Come, dear. We will go to our hotel room." He whispered standing up and taking her hand in his gently. He led her back through the reception where they bid their goodbyes and exited in his limo.

Once in the limo Nicolas rolled up the window, separating them from the driver, and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. She was on his lap straddling him as they shared passionate hot kisses. Slow, heated kisses. Short, but many of them. Her hands were on his shoulders steadying herself. His hands were moving up her thighs. She moved her hands up his neck and grabbed fistfuls of his beautiful, dark, curly hair. He groaned, as she felt a sudden hardness grow against her thigh from beneath his trousers. The feeling of him was driving her mad with lust. His soft, strong hands made their way up her dress, caressing her hips. She pulled away from their kisses and they both breathed heavily. She moved her lips to his neck, as he had often done to her. Kissing his skin with her soft lips. He lent his head back, closing his eyes. As she did so she ran her hands over his clothed torso, wishing his bothersome shirt was gone. She could feel the muscle under the thin fabric of the shirt. She loosened his tie a bit.