Guess who just moved into the neighbourhood.....

I woke up Saturday morning feeling refreshed it was like no other day, I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs for breakfast

"Morning," I said to my mom as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning honey, looks like we have some new neighbours," she said as she peeped through the kitchen window. I walked across the kitchen floor and looked through the window and saw a moving van next door. "Later on, we should go over there and welcome them to the neighbourhood, she continued.

"Why?" I asked as I grabbed some cereal and sat down " there are just neighbours."

"Because we want to make them feel welcomed that's why," she said as she glared at me..

" Fine." I said, not wanting to get in an arguement so early in the morning.

I finished my cereal and headed upstairs to shower and get ready to go hang out with my friends, Asha and Yazmine.

About 10 Am I was ready to leave, I was wearing shorts and a crop top with my favourite pair of Js. I checked myself in the mirror, " Cute," I thought " better take a pic for insta," I finally uploaded a picture after trying out many poses and was ready to leave.

I ran downstairs, passed the kitchen and shouted, "Later Mom," as I grabbed my car keys and headed to the garage. I got in my car and as soon as I was ready to pull out, I realised one of the moving vans was blocking my driveway.

" You have GOT to me kidding me !! " I sighed angrily, " Who the hell parks infront someone esle's driveway!" I got out the car slamming the door and stormed over to the new neighbour's house. "Hello?! " I said as I peeped through the open door.

"Yeah" a male voice from inside answered. I looked the direction the voice was coming from and it was then I realised my new neighbour was.........