Chapter 33

The doctor told Dylan to hold my one leg and made my dad hold my other leg. I could feel her moving inside me, and it was hurting me bad. "On three push" he said "one, two, three!" He said and with all the strength I could muster I pushed "come on" he said as I pushed again.

The pain was so bad "two more pushs I see her head" the doctor said. I pushed again and he said her shoulders were coming out. "Come on one more push" he said and with a lol the strength I had left I pushed.

I heard a little cry, and looked down to see the doctor holding her. He brought her up to my chest and let her lay other for a moment. I had tears coming down my face, the doctor pulled her away and let Dylan cut the umbilical cord. The doctors rushed her over to an area in the room and washed her and dressed her.

He brought he back clothed. By now I was sitting up and cleaned up, I held my arms out as he set her in my arms. "What's her name?" He said "Katherine Julia O'Brien" I said my eyes not leaving my daughter. I looked up at Dylan who had tears streaming down his face. I've never seen him cry like this "you wanna hold her?" I asked him and he shook his head bending over to pick her up.

She was born June 27th 2016 at 2:46 pm. She was passes around the rooms and given back to me, its important that when a baby is born that its kept with the bother. Its good bonding for baby and mother, everyone wanted pictures of me Dylan and the baby together. The baby was in my arms and Dylan's arm was wrapped around me.

Katherine had a full head of dark brown hair and she had my blue eyes with brown flecks in them. She was so beautiful and Dylan and I couldn't keep our eyes off of her. While I was there they taught me how to breastfeed and how to properly hold her and change her and all the other stuff and they did the same with Dylan.

Dylan was on his phone next to me showing me the photos that were posted he retweeted a few and then took a picture of me and Katherine. He showed me that he posted it tweeting "my whole world in one picture ❤" I smiled at him and he leaned in and pecked my lips.

Morrisa came to visit me "awe now theres gonna be a mini you running around" she said and started laughing. "God help us" I said joking with her, I never thought I would be here now. I dont know what's happened to Taylor or Thomas but all of that didn't matter now because my daughter was here and I was with the man I love.

I saw some of the replies on Dylan's phone, saying how beautiful our baby girl was and how her name was beautiful. He even got tweets from other celebrities saying congratulations and she's beautiful. I can believe she was finally here, after almost 9 months we finally get to meet her.

My other friends came to visit, even my brothers "she's beautiful" Hayden said and Austin agreed. Everyone was talking about it we even decided to watch celebrity news to see when they would show something about us. And eventually they did "shhhh guys Dylan can you turn it up?" I asked quietly while holding Katherine.

"Now to our most recent celebrity news, Dylan O'Brien and his girlfriend Lucy finally showing the world their newborn baby girl Katherine" said the news reporter and she showed a little montage of the pictures that were posted of us together "So far everything's good for the newest member of the O'Brien family tune in next time for some more information on baby Katherine" she said.

Dylan turned the TV back down and smiled "I love how positive everyone's being about our baby" he said smiling down at Katherine "wanna hold her" I said and he opened his arms gently taking her I'm his arms. "You're a daddy Dylan" I said with tears in my eyes. Seeing him with our daughter was a sight I would never forget.

"I can't believe we're parents now, we went from best friends to actors to boyfriend and girlfriend to parents" he said a single tear falling from his eye "I can't imagine my life being any more perfect" he said letting another tear fall.

"I've got the perfect job and the perfect girl and now a perfect family of my own" he said his voice breaking at the end. I also had tears falling down my face. I loved him so much and I had no idea what I would do without him.