Chapter 26

My head throbbed and I couldnt move. I moved my neck to the side and opened my eyes "its about time you woke up" he said. I looked in front of me and saw Thomas sitting on a bed staring at me. I tried to move thrashing in every way.

I looked at my hands and realized that he had my hands and feet tied to a wooden chair. "Wheres Taylor?" I asked him looking around noticing that it was just him and I in the room. "I left her for your Boyfriend to attend to" he said with a chuckle.

This made me mad, I know how Taylor could be when it came to guys that were mine. She would flirt and eventually have sex with them "what did you get tired of your little sex object" I spat at him and he smiled "actually I did, so I found a new one" he said reffering to me.

I snorted "I would never" I said twisting my hands in the rope "you know he's looking for me right now?" I said "and when he finds you, you're as good as dead" I sneered. He just laughed and walked towards me, he graised his hand along my face. "I finally realized what I wanted" he said.

"And I know that you'd rather have me" he said. What the hell was wrong with him? I'm pregnant with Dylan's baby why the hell would I want him!? Maybe if I play along I'll be able to get out of here "fine, you caught me" I sighed. Since I'm an actress this is pretty easy and I did my best to make it seem real.

"I never lost feelings for you" I huffed with a defeated face "but if you wanted me so badly, why keep me tired to a chair?" I said "that's not a very good thing to do to someone you want" I seductively said. He laughed "because love, you'd try to run away" he pulled a chair in front of me "and I can't have that" he said.

"And what if I dont?" I said, he chuckled and came over to me. He untied one hand then the other "Let's see what happens" he said. He left my feet tied and stepped back "what am I supposed to do with my feet still tied" I said being cocky.

"You'll think of something" he said as he left the room. As soon as I was sure he was gone I reached down and started untie my feet and ran to the door turning the handle but stopping. He wouldn't just leave the room knowing I would run, he's got something planned.

I let go of the doorknob and step back "you're smarter than I thought" he said behind me. I turned around quickly and saw him slowly walk towards me "I've got a few good things in mind that we could do" he smiled as he put his hands on my hips.

He leaned in and kissed me. This felt wrong way wrong, so I did the only thing I could and brought my knee up as hard as I could and hit him straight in his balls. I turned and ran as fast as I could, pushing the door out of my way.

I ran and didnt look back, I ran down a few streets and stopped at a corner full of people. "Excuse me" I said to a lady and she ignored me. I turned to a man a few feet away "Excuse me" I said and he looked up "yea?" He said "could I borrow your phone? I need to call someone" I said and he handed me my phone.

I dialed Dylan's number "Hello?" He said and I sighed in relief "Dylan? I need you to come get me" I said and j heard him gasp "What happend? Where are you?" He said. I looked around and told him the adress "I'll be there in 5 minutes, stay there" he said and hung up.

"Thank you so much" I said to the guy while I handed him his phone "I kinda have to wait here but there's someone after me so can I stay here with you till he gets here?" I asked him looking around for any sign of Thomas but luckily found none "Sure I'll be leaving in like 7 minutes tho" he said

"That's fine my ride should be here in less than 5" I said and he smiled. Within 3 minutes Dylan came around the corner with tires screeching, he must've seen me because he came to a loud stop in front of me and I ran to the door opening it and hopping in.

But the person in the car wasn't Dylan...