Chapter 22

It was about 10 in the morning and Dylan's interview was at 11. Sadly he and I didn't get really any sleep I fell asleep for maybe and hour total but the rest I was up throwing up and Dylan refused to sleep until I was fine.

My stomach is settled but that's because I just threw up again "ready?" He asked as I flushed the toilet "Yea" I said as he came in and helped me to the car "I can walk on my own you know" I told him with a small giggle

He opened the door for me then climbed in the drivers seat "off to the hospital" he said with a hint of worry in his voice. It was about a 20 minute drive and we had to out our hoods up and glasses on so people wouldn't take photos of us and the doctor took me right away. "I love you but I've gotta go" Dylan said as he kissed me.

"I'll tell you what's up when you get back" I said as he walked away. I sat in the doctors room and waited patiently for the doctor came in "hello Lucy" he said as he walked into the room closing the door behind him.

"Hello" I said polietly as he came in and sat in front of me "Now you have a problem with your stomach? Vomiting out of nowhere?" He said as he read the notes the nurse left. I shook my head yes when he looked up. "Have you eaten anything unusual? Or something gone bad?" He asked "no I ate the stuff I usually eat" I said as I felt my stomach hurt again.

"Wheres the bathroom?" I asked "right next to this room" he said as I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom where I threw up all the water I had into the bathroom. I tried to be done quickly, I washed my mouth and hands "do you have a mint or anything?" I asked the lady next to me. "As a matter of fact I do" she said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a mint and handed it to me "thank you so much" I said as I walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry about that" I said as I walked back into the room closing the door behind me. I climbed back onto the bed and the doctor looked at me with a smile "so the tests we ran showed nothing except one" he said.

"How often do you have unprotected sex?" He asked me. "Almost 3-4 times a week sometimes 2 times a week" I said "with the same guy?" He asked me and I shook my head yes. Hopefully he isn't talking about some sort of STD because I would cry.

"One of the tests we took was a pregnancy test" he said "It came back positive, congratulations" he said as a smile covered his face. "Wait im pregnant?" I asked him shock over whelming my body. "Yes" he said "Dont tell Dylan, I'll tell him on my own, if he asks its just a little bug and it should be gone soon" I said to him

He smiled "of course" I sighed. I'm pregnant, I can't believe it. What's Dylan gonna think? Oh my god what if he dosent want the baby? "How far along am I?" I asked him "about 5 weeks, symptoms dont show up until at least a month into pregnancy for some people" he said.

There was a knock on the door "there's a Dylan here" she said as I smiled at her "hey what was wrong" he asked the doctor. "She just has a little bug" he said as he walked out of the room "have a good day you two" he said as he shut the door giving us some privacy.

"What a day I said as Dylan helped me gather my things. "Now home we go" he said. "Actually can we stop at the store? I'm craving some strawberries" I said "sure thing baby" he said with a wink as we climbed into the car and started off towards the store.

When we got into the store he grabbed my hand "anything else?" He asked and we walked around for a little more and ended up with red velvet oreos and strawberries with whipped cream and some chocolate covered coffee beans.

"This is a lot of random stuff" he commented after we got done paying for it. "I've gotta tell you something when we get home" I said