Chapter 8

Sally's pov

  " Maybe it was a one time thing. Yeah..," I thought. Toby isn't that kinda of person. To smoke with Jeff and Masky. Does Slendy know about this? Would he be okay with stoners in his house?

   I went to Slendy's office. I knocked. "Come in Sally," said Slender man. I sat down on one of the chair. I asked," Sorry for bothering you, but do you know about the boys smoking meth?"

He sighed," Yes, yes I do. But they're grown men Sally. They can do whatever they wish."

I complained," Ugh. It just doesn't feel right to have drugs in the mansion."

He shook his head," I think that's enough Sally. You should be leaving."

I walked out of his office and went into the basement.

There again I saw Toby smoking. I went into the living room not wanting to deal with that. I feel like I'm making a big deal out of this.

" Allison...*sigh* Toby was smoking in the basement," I confessed. She said," Oh..umm just try not to make a deal out of it." She gave me a soft smile.

I was very confused.

Allison's pov

What Sally told me didn't bother me much. I mean Toby is a grown man. He can do whatever. As long as this baby is gonna be okay, I'm okay. I put my hand on my tummy.

  I went down to the basement and saw Toby smoking. " Here babe," I said giving him the sandwich acting like nothing is wrong. I went back upstairs.

Toby ran upstairs. " Listen Allison. I'm so sor-"

" Toby its fine," I said walking away. I went upstairs to rest because I was really tired. ( Being pregnant is tiring )

Toby's POV

  I was pretty surprised. I went back into the basement.  " Yo Jeff is there any more weed?" I asked. He pasted the bag full of cannabis.

  " Are you sure she's okay with you doing drugs?" Asked Ben. I said," Yeah I guess."