Chapter 6

Allison's pov

   There was a knock at the door. I called out,"It's open." The door opened. It was Toby.
" Hey," he said. " Hi." I greeted backed. I looked at my book I was reading. Awkwardness filled the room.

  He said," Listen Allison. I'm sorry. I was just shocked. I needed time to thing. I always wanted to start a family with you. I'm so happy we are going to have one." He sat on the bed. I looked at him in the eyes. He continued," I love you very much. Please come back home." His voice was soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I said," Of course I will."

   We broke the hug. He said," Well I guess we have to start picking names, buy baby stuff and more baby stuff." I giggled," Don't worry. It'll be a fun journey." I kissed his cheek.

  He asked," Did you eat?" I shook my head.
" Come on. Let's go down stairs. I'll make you a sandwich."

-- afternoon--
Someone's pov

   " Their back together.," I said irritated. Masky said," Well yeah. It was just a small argument."
He exhaled and smoke came out of his mouth.

   " They have a damn baby together," I grit my teeth. Masky said," Well you should of made your move first."

  " I wanted to have a baby with her," I said under my breath. Masky said," Hmm? What did you say?" I said," Oh nothing."