Chapter 1

Sunday morning arose, the couple in bed were embracing each other. " Good morning love," said the killer.

Allison's eyes fluttered open," Good morning Toby." She kissed his jaw bone.

  It's been two hole years since that picnic. Those two years were perfect. So perfect that no one could possibly ruin it.

   It was just the two love birds in the house. Toby sat up on the bed and stretched. Allison got up from bed and said," I'll make breakfast."

  She walked into the hall way of their new cabin house in the woods. It was better not to stay in the old house because the cabin was more deeper in the woods. Where no one can find them.

   Allison walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what she can cook.

----
Finally the table was all set. Bacon, egg , waffles and coffee. Your typical breakfast.
" Toby, breakfast," Allison called out.

Toby walked into the kitchen," Here." He kissed her cheek.

*Knock* * Knock*

Allison opened the door. A smile formed on her face when she saw who it was. Ben.

" Heyy there lovers, what you got for breakfast?,"the elf said walking in. Allison chuckled," It's on the table Ben, help yourself."

The three all sat at the table and began to eat breakfast.

------

" So..you guys thinking about having kids," Ben said sitting on the couch facing the other couch Toby and Allison was on.

Toby was surprise," Well umm... I..uh.." He was too scared to speak. For he might say something wrong.

Toby and Allison looked at each other. Allison smiled and faced Ben," No not yet. I'm to young to have kids. And plus I'm not ready for it."

Ben smirked," Did you guys ever had...."
Toby said," Uh no Ben. We haven't...well at least not yet." He smirked. Making Allison blush crazy.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
So there you have it " I can't feel part 2"
Which is named " Sanity Runs Low" hope you guys love. Make sure to vote so I know to make this story running. Bye loves.