Chapter 8- Really? This early......

Faye's P.O.V:

 Faye's Dress to the right -------->

A pounding at my door causes me to wake up.  I slowly open my eyes. The sun shines bright through my curtains. I groan, and pull the blanket over my head.

"Go away!" I yell. Who in their right mind would wake me up on a week end in this ungodly hour? Though that was probably a stupid question, I think I have an idea who…

"Come on Faye! Get up!" Eli's voice echoes through my door. I really regret ever giving Eli a copy of my house key.

 I fumble around my covers searching for my phone. I pick up my phone and look at the time. It’s says 7:34 a.m. I sigh.  Eli opens my door, and walks in.

"Who on earth do you think you are waking me up at 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday Eli!?!?" I groggily say while throwing a pillow at his face. Sadly he catches it and laughs at my sad attempt.  I need to be fast, or you know ….awake.

"Your best friend that has awesome news for you. Also I do believe I’m Eli. I do what I want. Also I’m pretty sure it’s 7:34 by my clock." He plops down on my bed and lies down next to me. Oh it’s WAY too early for Eli jokes. Who am I kidding it’s never too early for that!

 "We are going to a party tonight." He gives me a bright smile and props up on his elbow and stares at me. "So you up to going? Cause I’m ready to get my party on."

He is way too happy and energetic for 7 am, but hey I’ll probably be a lot more energetic when my mind finally wraps around the fact that I’m up right now.

"Ask me in a couple hours," I roll over and try to go back to sleep. I wouldn't mind going to a party, it's a great way to get to know more people, but why is it necessary to wake me up at seven?

"You really don't have a choice. Now get up and get ready, we are going to get you something for you to wear tonight." He grabs the blanket and pulls it off me.

"Now little lady! I’ll drag you out of this bed, I swear." He demands while laughing. I grumble, and say a few cuss words under my breath. I jump at him. I sit on his chest and playfully hit him, but not for long. He catches my hands and stops me. We stare at each other and I'm the first one to crack a grin. We start both start laughing.

I love having a friend like him.

I put on a pair of skinnies and a plain t-shirt, and then I put on my black sandals. I skip to Eli and link arms with him. He laughs and hands me my purse.

"Are you ready your highness?" He jokes. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him. He chuckles. "I’ll take that as a yes."

We both race each other down stairs, and down to his car. For once I finally win. I mean maybe it’s because I tripped him when coming out the door, but I still consider that a win. I give him a big toothy smile, while he slowly walks catching his breath to the car.

“Look at that. I’m the one who was tired, and I still beat you.”

“ Yeah, yeah Faye I let you win.”

“ MMMMHHHHMMM Eli whatever makes you feel better.” I smile and get into the car.

~

I fumble with the radio as Eli drives us to the mall.

"Why exactly do I need a new dress? I’m sure I could have found something wearable in my closet." I ask.

"Because I want to get out of the house. Plus what girl doesn’t want a new dress. That’s like a thing  with girls isn’t it?" He smirks, hoping to get a little reaction out of me.