Chapter 5-Yeah,you have no other choice

Caytons P.O.V

Okay so a not before you read. Every word that is italicized is being spoken through the PACKS MIND-LINK. I didn't want you to go into the chapter being all confused and stuff. ENJOY- Jenny

I see you have found your mate son. I also see she is human.” My father says through the mind link.

He sounds disappointed that my mate is human. Just because she is human does not make her any less good or important. I think it's because he doesn't think she will do well with the news of wolfs........ No question all the other wolfs in my pack can hear this conversation through their very own mind links. I will not allow the pack to see the anger within me for my father being disappointed in my human mate. We will settle that at a later time, when our conversation can't be listened in on. As for now I will respond calmly to my fathers remark.

Yes father, she is indeed a human. I-” I try to finish, but I'm cut off be my father.

“Mr. Lee you may take your seat next to our new student. Miss. Evans, is that okay with you.” My father questions my mate. Faye looks confused. She looks so cute when she is confused.

“Of course sir, that would be fine, but I thought you told me we didn't have assigned seats.” My angel said.

“Oh yes we don't, it's just that knowing my son, he'll be wanting to sit by you. I just wanted to see if that was okay with you.” My father says.

Realization hits Faye, her eyes go wide. Guess she couldn't tell at first that he was my father? I guess it's because he seems way more laid back then me. That's what happens after you retire from being Alpha. You relax and are a lot more calm. You should have seen him when he was a Alpha! He makes me look like a teddy bear of a Alpha......and I am not a teddy bear.......

“Um... yes sir, it's fine with me.” Says Faye still puzzled.

“Oh and Miss Evans you don't have to call me sir. Just call me Alec.”He says while giving her a friendly smile and turning back to his to his painting .

“Alright, and you can call me Faye if you want.” She smiles.

“Will do.” He says still looking at his painting.

I'm mean I don't want my soon to be Luna calling me sir now do I, Cayton. She seems lovely.....for a human” My Dad laughs through the mind link.

I scoff and take a seat next to my angel. For some reason she doesn’t look happy about me sitting next to her, I wonder why.

“Not so happy to see me beautiful?” I ask.

“I thought I told you not to call me that.” Faye doesn’t even look over to me, she just looks at her blank sheet of paper. I hear some one chuckle.

I look over and see it is Caleb. He's sitting close to my mate! Are they friends? Does she like him? ...Caleb my Omega, my lesser part, Caleb!?!?!?! How can she like Caleb? Is he better than me? He can't be hotter.... I growl feeling jealousy flow through my bones. I will not put up with someone from my pack trying to take my mate. How dare my Omega?

Stay away from Faye, Caleb. Faye is mine. My mate. If you don't stop, I wont take a second thought to rip your throat out. I order you not to be with her.” I use my alpha tone over Caleb.

I rarely use my alpha tone for the fact that I don't like forcing people into things, but my anger is clouding my judgment. I will not be shown as the fool whose mate went off with their OWN OMEGA!

Alpha Cayton, I never had intentions to be with your mate. I only wanted to befriend her. As though she shall be my Luna, as for our packs Luna. I want to get to know my Luna, and help her feel comfortable in her new environment. I admire our Luna with only the attentions of helping our pack. I only wanted to make her feel safe and at home with her new life, but if my alpha does not want me to communicate with my Luna, I shall not go against you. If it is believed my action is outlandish, than I shall cease to communicate with her.” says Caleb. As our omega Caleb is the perfect peace keeper.