Part 19

Aditya was surprised when Avni kissed him. He loved the way her lips felt. He held her closer and kissed her back. He wanted her so much but then a thought crossed his mind. What if she don't want this to happen after knowing about his past.

He released her and said looking downwards, 'I am sorry Avni, I can't do this.' He looked into her eyes and saw rage and confusion so he quickly added, 'You know I want to but I can't.' He kissed her forehead telling her good night and went to his bed.

Avni just looked at his retreating figure and sighed. She was so much confused with him. A moment ago, he was touching her and giving her all the signals that he wanted her and the next moment he was stopping her. This made her a hell lot irritated.

His behavior made her wonder if it is because of the things related to his past. She was now too eager to find out. She didn't know when he'll tell her but she thought she'll find it out.

Besides, she wasn't sure of herself if she was really ready to give herself to Aditya yet. But altleast she was trying. She was too much attracted to him. She just needed more time to sort everything out she thought.

It wasn't even past 24 hours and she already received 3 messages from Sandhya requesting to meet her.

Avni sighed at the message and kept her phone on the table thinking she'll take care of it later.

She was about to go to bed when she heard Aditya mumbling in his sleep. He must be dreaming she thought. She went close to him and looked at him sleeping. She could now look at him all she wanted. He looked so handsome even in his sleep.

Aditya frowned in his sleep and then suddenly his breathing increased. His eyes were moving under his eyelids and he began to perspirate. Then suddenly, he began to say no no no. Please don't do it. It is not right. No! No! Avni never saw him so afraid even in his sleep. She shook him to wake him up.

'Adi! Wake up its just a dream.' She said waking him up. Aditya woke up suddenly and was shaking. Avni held him in her arms and comforted him.

'Its alright. Shh.. It was just a dream. Its ok.' She said holding him to her and moving her fingers in his hair.

When Aditya finally relaxed and his breathing became normal he said, 'It was not just a dream Avni. I am sorry I didn't mean to worry you but I get these nightmares often. Its the first time it happened in front of you. I am sorry precious you had to witness it.'

Avni found out that he is so tough from outside but beneath his hard demeanor, he is so soft and caring like a child.

Avni looked into his dark sincere eyes and said, 'You don't have to be sorry for anything. Forget about it and try to sleep now.' She was about to leave him when he held her hand and said, 'Precious! Please stay here. I don't get nightmare when..' he paused deciding whether to tell her or not then continued, ' you are with me.'

Avni moved towards him and said, 'How do you know that?'

Aditya said, 'Before when we slept together that was the most peaceful sleep I've got till now.'

Avni nodded and held him. 'Alright! I am here. Sleep now.' Avni never saw Aditya so vulnerable before and it broke her heart to see him like this now. Whatever it was she was sure now his nightmares were related to his past. She had to find out anything she could find out so she could fight with these demons of his past.

It was just one day left now for her to find out before she return home and she would utilize this day no matter what.

She was finding it difficult to sleep. She had so many thoughts in her mind. All thoughts were just about the man sleeping beside her.

Not any other man but her man. Wait! Where did it come from she thought but then smiled to herself. She couldn't remember when she began considering him hers. She liked the thought though.

She turned towards him and looked at him sleeping. His ruffled hair and beautiful face. She found heaviness in her eyes when she gave up to sleep.

The next day she woke up with the sound of Aditya humming to himself. It was very rare to see him humming. She opened her eyes and saw him standing in front of the mirror shaving.

She smiled at him and said, 'Good morning! Somebody is in a very good mood today.'

Aditya looked through the mirror towards Avni and then turned towards her and gave her his very charming and rare dimple smile.

'Never felt better precious! Thanks to you!' He wiped his face and reached towards her. He sat on the bed near her and Avni could feel his intense gaze. Suddenly she felt hot and licked at her lips. Then, Aditya placed his hand on her face and started caressing her cheek , the corner of her mouth and then her lips.

Avni closed her eyes to let herself feel his touch. It was way too hot. Whenever he touched her it always made her toes curl. She leaned towards his touch.

'What have I done to deserve you?' Aditya whispered to her. She looked at his face and found him with an expression of confusion as if he didn't understand what he was doing.

'What is it Adi?' Avni asked him and he shook his head.

He smiled at her and went inside the bathroom to take the shower. Avni was becoming tired of his mixed feelings. He was not letting her in and she decided that it was too much. She had to meet Sandhya and find about what was bothering him.