0.4

Disclaimer: I do not own the Originals or the Vampire Diaries though, I have twisted it to fit my own story, along with adding my own character(s)

Anastasia's Point of View

Klaus, Stefan, and I got out of the car.

"Welcome back to Chicago my friend." He smiled, satisfied. Wait..what the hell did he mean welcome back?

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked in a bored tone.

"I know how much you loved it here. We are bringing back memories of the good old ripper days, aren't we Stefan?" Memories?

"Blacked out most of them, a lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details, except for meeting Ana are kind of a blur." I smirk at the memory.

"Well, that's a crying shame. The details are what make it a legend."

Flashback (third person)

Word was out the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun.

Stefan sat alone with a girl in a car, while they were making out. He then drank blood from her neck and eventually killed her. He got out of the car and removed the blood from his lips.

He smiled and entered the bar. Walking in he was spotted by the singer and owner of the bar. She had black skin and big curly, white hair. She wore a long white, sparkling dress. "Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies? Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore?" She asks into her mic.

"Save me a dance, Gloria." The vampire then walked over to a waiters' tray. Just as he was about to grab a glass of champagne a flapper girl with blonde and curly short hair grabbed it first. "Ooh. Please, help yourself."

The girl turned around with a smirk on her beautiful face, "oh, I always do." She walked closer to him and licked his lips. "Careful, Mr. Salvatore. You're still wearing your date. She's lovely." The blonde vampire whispered quietly in his ear, as she was about to walk away Stefan grabbed her arm.

"No, no, no. Who are you?" The curious vampire asked. The girl put her finger to her lips and shushed him before walking away.

End of flashback

"Chicago was magical," he smirks.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said before, I don't remember most of it." Stefan says.

I wasn't even here for this..although, I wasn't with Klaus most of my immortal life..

"Going to get down to business, then?" He asks.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean don't you want to move on?" I ask in a bored tone, of course Nik looked at me with regret clear in his eyes. I can't even pretend this doesn't effect me..

"We are going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help, it's her." He replied.

Mystic Falls (third person)

Elena was in her bed, asleep when she moved to the other side of her bed. She was now resting her head on Damon's chest.