0.3

Disclaimer: I do not own the Originals or the Vampire Diaries though, I have twisted it to fit my own story, along with adding my own character(s)

Anastasia's Point of View
Unedited

"Finally," I push myself off the tree when Elena and Damon get out of the water. "Here's the plan, we spilt up to find Stefan then drag his ass back to Mystic Falls."

"And who made you captain of this ship?" Damon asked, annoyed.

"Who didn't?" I smirk and he sends me a pointed look. "Oh c'mon Damon, it's easier to find him this way. It gives us more opportunities to find Stefan." I try to reason with the rather stubborn, and sexy vampire.

"Fine," he grumbles. Yes!

"Great! I'll go this way," I tell them and point to a random direction and take a few steps.

"You're not going alone," Damon speeds ahead and stops infront of me. "Ric can go with you." He says looking over at Alaric. Oops..is it bad I forgot he was here?

"Aww, that's sweet of you for thinking of me but I got this." I kiss his cheek and vamp away. Once I get a little far, I stop to make sure he isn't following me. When I know he isn't I begin walking again.

"Here I come Stefan," I say to myself.

Later on..

I had walked for a while until I heard voices, if I didn't know any better I would think it was Damon or Alaric. But, I knew better.

"You said it would feel better, why doesn't it feel better?" A man asked someone.

"Some master race," another male voice commented. 'Hey! I know that voice!' I thought to myself. I walked closer and saw Stefan standing along side a man his height, but had blond hair.

"Loose the attitude," the male standing next to him says, his british accent heavy in his voice. It had been the hybrid, Klaus. They were in a werewolf camp, and around them lay 'dead' wolves. One woke up breathing heavily. Were they in transition?

I walk closer and quickly hid behind a tree to get a better view, the hybrids back still to me. "Derek, come feed your girlfriend." He ordered and a tall, blond guy then walked toward.

Ugh I can't see anything! I move a bit to my left and accidentally step on a twig. Shit! Before I even knew what was happening, I was in the middle of the camp. It happened so quickly I couldn't see my knappers face. I look up from the ground to be greeted by the handsome man. He had a beautiful masculine face, with sharp blue eyes, his once long curly blonde hair was now short. My arms were pinned down to my sides as he held me tightly at the waist. "Niklaus?" I ask looking into his blue eyes, feeling as if I could stay there forever where we were having a full conversation. I push him away though, out if anger catching him off guard and making him stumble back.

"Grace.." he tries to get my attention but I just ignore him and look around the camp.

"How could you?" I mutter still avoiding eye contact because I knew if I looked in his eyes..

I see Stefan and a smile makes its' way unto my face. "Stefan!" I speed to him and wrap my arms around him, holding him in a bone-crushing hug which he gladly returns.