Chapter 8

well I feel like a lot you have given up on this fic...compared to the reads I have gotten and the reads that I have now they're pretty different.

I think you guys don't understand, when you don't comment, I think you don't care which is why I hardly update. You guys don't give me no feedback, so I kinda don't know what to fix? Not saying it's your fault it's just that I have nothing to work with to make this better.

Ok sooooo moving on to the chapter :)

(Which might be a bit triggering at first I don't really know it's just really descriptive so yeah)

****

Harry could feel the blood trickling out of his small cuts as he made his way down the stairs. By the way it felt, he didn't cut to deep, nor did he cut to lightly. As crazy did it sound, it was if a blanket of peace had been draped around his shoulders, and his mood had lifted tremendously. He met Louis in the car and made sure his sleeves didn't ride up, he couldn't get caught now.

"Hey babe, you ready?" Louis asked his boyfriend with worried eyes.

"Yep. Ready as I'll ever be," Harry mumbled with a fake smile that Louis could see through.

*****

After arriving at the airport, things started to change. Not because they wanted to, Louis would rather be holding Harry's hand right now walking through the airport (at least that's what he tells himself). Before they entered the airport, Harry visibly tensed as Louis dropped his hand while getting out the car. As they walked closer to the back entrance the screams intensified.

"Look it's Larry!" "Louis do you top?" "Oh my god oh my god" "Harry leave Louis for me," and of course there was the usual, "you can do better!" "Fags!" "Man whore."

Louis wasn't one to be offended by what people shout at him, because what do they know. It was Harry he was worried about. The things management would do to get rid of rumors was ridiculous, and only trashed Harry's image rather than make it better. Louis took a glance at Harry, and he immediately wished he hadn't. Harry's jaw was clenched, which usually means he's holding back tears, his shoulders were tense, he just didn't look like Harry. This wasn't the Harry Louis woke up to this morning, and he had a feeling it would be this way for awhile.

As if Harry could feel Louis eyes on him, he slowly turned his head and both boys were in a trance with one of another. I'm sorry, Louis mouthed to Harry in which he only responded with a shake of his head, Harry's way of saying it is what it is. Soon they made it into the terminal where the team and the other boys were waiting for him. The smiles on the other boys faces quickly vanished upon noticing the demeanor these two boys were giving.

"What do you think is up with them?" Zayn whispered to his friends.

"Sexual frustration maybe?" Niall suggested oblivious to the tense situation.

Liam patted at Niall's back, "no mate don't think that's quite it...it was probably the fans you know how they can get." Zayn nodded in agreement while Niall just mumbled a quick "oh um yeah" while a faint blush coated his pale cheeks.

"Hey guys," Louis spoke softly trying to bring up the mood. Everyone said there hellos and eventually all the boys went off to do their own things.

Louis plopped down in an uncomfortable chair next to Harry who had appeared to be playing a game quietly. "Hey love," Louis mumbled while placing his hand on Harry's knee which was quickly removed by the bot himself.

"Not here Lou," Harry spoke.

"What do you mean not here? First you complain about me being ashamed of you and now you won't even let me touch you."

Harry took in a deep breath, he was feeling like shit and really wasn't in the mood for anything or anyone. "Don't make a big deal Louis, I'm just-"

"Don't make a big deal? You realize this is probably the only free time we will have for a few months and you would even be slightly intimate towards me?"

"Lou we will have time on the plane.." Harry spoke out slowly still starring at his phone. Louis had enough. He was annoyed with how Harry was acting and how he cared more about his phone rather than him, his boyfriend. In the heat of the moment Louis snatched Harry's phone from his hands. "Louis, give me my phone back," Harry said calmly.

"No! Why do you need your phone? Do you have something to hide hm Harry?" Louis accused.

"Yes I have a wife and four kids waiting for me back in Cheshire," Harry snapped sarcastically, "now give me the damn phone stop being a child."

"You know what, whatever when your ready to be a normal human being and talk to your boyfriend like a loving individual you know where to find me," Louis said childishly. Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance, could his day get any worse really?

"Okay boys the jets here, all aboard!" Paul said laughing to himself. Louis got up and tried to grab Harry's hand, he felt guilty about their foolish fight, but Harry quickly shrugged him off and told Paul that he would like to sit by himself for this flight. "Um...yeah sure H you can sit where ever...it's your plane?" Paul responded confused.

"Oh...ok sweet thanks Paul," Harry mumbled to himself. Louis walked next to Harry.

"So you're not going to sit with me?" Louis asked Harry.

"Yeah, you're obviously not in the right state of mind right now so I figured I would stay out of your way."

"Me? Not in the right state of mind? Who was the one in therapy for trying to kill themself again?" Louis retorted, and as soon as those words came out of his mouth he didn't think he could ever forgive himself again.

"Ok, hold that against me, but may I remind you you were the one who was a contributing factor as to why I was trying to kill myself. We can talk later babe when you're willing to be nice." Harry said, trying not to choke on his words.

He wondered how long this, whatever this was would last.

**********

Hi y'all I hope you like this chapter

I'm thinking 30 reads + 10 comments for the next chapter? Think you can do that?

Thank you to those who have stuck with me you rockkkk.

Still thinking about a third book? Thoughts...?

I don't think we're near the end of this though.

Plus story of my life is soooo great I'm????

Any questions or anything ask me on twitter ( @wishingstarliam ) orrrr ask.fm ask.fm/riamdayne

OH ONE LAST THING SO DO YOU GUYS WANT SMUT? I can try and write that...haha

Remember 30 reads + 10 comments

Hope you enjoyed it I'm gonna shut up now