Chapter 4

As soon as Harrys brain went into action, he pressed his lips to Louis' with just as much enthusiasm. Their kiss lasted a few seconds until both boys pulled away with huge grins on their faces. Harry went to speak but Louis stopped him,

"We'll talk later love," Harry nodded.

After nurse after nurse came in to check on Harry we finally asked when could he get out of this hell hole.

"He should be able to go tomorrow morning. Let me get you the papers now that way you can leave first thing," some woman named Ellen said as she dashed to find the paperwork.

Louis sat, still in his position from earlier, perched in a chair next to Harry's bed clutching his hand.

"You ready to get out of here love?" Louis asked.

"Mmmm yeah...." Harry sighed, seeming to be asleep rather than awake.

"Go to bed haz you seem tired," Louis suggested. Almost instantly he heard snores flowing out of Harrys mouth. Louis had no clue where their relationship would go from here. If they even had a relationship! He still had management the fans and the boys to worry about. But he couldn't risk loosing Harry again. He flattened his brown hair so that it was back to how it looked during the xfactor days. Frankly he loved his hair like that, a quiff was annoying and time consuming, also Harry liked Louis fringe aswell.

Later that night the other boys came around to visit, to Louis surprise Harry was still fast asleep!

"So what did he say?" Liam asked.

"He woke up and was kinda confused...and then...I...kinda....maybekissedhim" Louis blurted out.

"What was that last bit lad I couldn't catch that?"

"Yea us too" Zayn chimed in speaking for him and Niall.

"I may...or may not...take it which ever way you want...have kissed Harry?" he whispered

"You WHAT," Liam said, shocked at what he was hearing. While Niall and Zayn broke into hysterics.

"Well uh yeah he kissed me back so uh we're gonna talk about whatever this is in the morning so yeah," Louis rambled.

"Well uh good for you I guess mate?" Zayn said while giving Louis a pat on the back. Niall was still laughing, god knows why.

"I can't say I didn't see it coming....because I did....but we can deal with this all later once Harry gets out of here."

"I've found the paperwork lads!" Ellen yelled from down the hall. Louis had almost forgotten about her, she's been gone awhile. "I'm going to need to you sign here, here and here," she explained while point to various places on the sheet, "when he wakes up he must sign here, here and initial here."

"Okay," Louis responded, "sounds easy enough."

"He also has to report back here twice a week Monday and Thursday for some therapy," Ellen added as if it was nothing big.

"Therapy?" Liam questioned.

"Yes therapy," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "to ensure that I don't see you five here again...atleast not under these circumstances."

"Oh, okay."

Suddenly Harry gripped Louis' hand very tightly, he seemed to be waking up. Louis looked over only to see Harry sitting up with wide eyes, looking shocked.

"I-I have to go to therapy?" Harry spoke, sounding bewildered.

"Yes love, don't worry about now okay?" Louis whispered softly in the boys ear, ignoring the confused glances he recieved.

"O-oh okay..."

Louis began to play with Harrys fingers while the other boys all took a seat and Ellen had left the room.

"So," Liam said, dragging out the o, "what's that," he questioned pointing to their hands intertwined.

"Um...." Louis stuttered, "I uh I don't really know myself quite yet."

"I see," Zayn said lifting his eyebrows at Louis response.

"Shut up Zayn," Harry suddenly burst out, "I'm trying to relax if you don't mind."

"Haha sure mate you need it."

Later that night when the boys left it was just Harry and Louis sitting in the small hospital room. Both boys sat, or layed in silence, seeming to enjoy each others company. Louis still had Harrys hand clutched in his own as he watched the younger boy fall asleep. It was around 2 AM when Louis found himself being awoken by whimpers.

"No....stop....Louis!"

Louis? Was Harry having a dream about me, Louis thought

"Louis! Help Louis help! No...."

Louis decided to get out of his daze and wake the poor boy up.

"Harry," he said while shaking his shoulder, "c'mon babe you need to wake up."

Suddenly Harrys arm seized Louis hand on his shoulder and tears began to fall from his eyes.

"It was just a dream lovely," Louis whispered, "it's ok I'm here."

Harry soon became so worked up he was sobbing brokenly into his hands, occasionally muttering a faint Louis. Louis decided to take matters into his own hands and pulled the sobbing boy into his lap, careful to avoid his IV and many other plugs. Harry clung onto Louis and buried his faced into the nape of the older mans neck, letting the the tears fall. Louis soothing rubbed Harrys back while whispering sweet nothing's into his ear doing everything to calm him down. Finally Harrys sobs seemed to stop and his breathing had became labored.

"You wanna talk about it babe?" Louis spoke softly into his ear. The boy shook his head and Louis sighed. "Okay, we'll go to bed Haz you need your sleep."

"Here...." Harry questioned, "on you?"

Louis nodded proudly and planted a kiss on the boys forehead, "close your eyes love I'm right here."

And that's eventually how both boys feel asleep, in one another's arms.

**********

definitely not my best but I was down the shore and I decided I would update so yeah.

This isn't edited bc no computer so some things (like Louis thoughts) weren't italic when they should have been.

So yeah, leave a comment or drop me an inbox on how you want the story to go?