Chapter 26: Now I am unbreakable.

•3 years later•

(Samantha's P.O.V)

I smiled as I stared ahead of me.

Right before my eyes was my dream college.

The one I had practiced & practiced for.

& finally got in.

Julliard.

I sat on the hard pavement of the front steps & opened up my book bag

I took out 3 sheets of folded notebook paper that were inside.

Dear Samantha,

I know, I know. You're probably really pissed off that I did this.

That this was my choice. You tried so hard to keep my mind off the hurt that grew stronger inside me everyday. But I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't take this pain anymore. So what was my answer? Suicide.

You were an amazing friend, you'll always be in my tiny little heart. I will never forget you. Thank you, thank you so much for being there. For trying. For caring. I want you to get yourself into Julliard & become the worlds most famous ballet dancer there is. Understand? Or I'll come back from my grave to haunt you. & whenever your feeling down, just remember, your talented, gorgeous, & amazing :). Once again, I'm dearly sorry I did this. I just couldn't handle it anymore. But I know you'll get through all the obstacles in life. & I'm proud of you Samantha, I really am. Stay strong & keep being fabulous.

Love,

Alice

I held back the tears that were begging to fall down.

I unfolded the third one.

Dear Mason,

To start off.... I love you. Words can't explain it. I love your voice, your touch, your smile. I love everything about you. In my eyes, you're perfect. There's no doubt about it. & without you sticking by my side every single day, I'm pretty sure I would've became mental. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. From the bottom of my heart that I made such a drastic decision. A big choice to take my life. & I don't ever want you to blame yourself for it. I don't even want that thought to cross your mine. It was never your fault. At all. I was just too fragile. Too weak to take the constant pain that grew inside me, becoming bigger & bigger. Haunting my every day & night. It was time. Time for me to go. To leave this world that hates me. & I appreciate you for being the worlds most kind & loving boyfriend any girl could ever ask for. I remember when it was summer, & I first layed my eyes on you & knew that I wanted you to be mine. & you were. You'll always be with me Mason. No matter where I go. I don't want you to suffer one bit. Just forget about me. Go love your life. Have fun. Make mistakes. Fall in love again. You deserve the best in life. You really do. & my last night on earth was amazing. Just because I got to spend my whole day with you. You were the missing half I had been looking for. & I'm sorry that I left, that I'm gone, that you're reading this & know that I'm never coming back. But don't worry. We'll see each other again when the time comes. I'll be patiently waiting. I love you more than anything in the whole entire world.

Love,

Your Alice <3

I felt a pain go through me. If only Mason were still alive. But I know that wherever he is he's back with Alice. 3 days after her death he decided to hang himself. It was terrible. After loosing one friend the news of loosing another just completely put me into a state of shock. It hurts like hell to know it. That I lost my boyfriend & my two friends. But everything happens for a reason. & they're always in my heart & memories.

Unfolding the last paper.

Dear dad,

I know you wanted to get to me better. Get to have that father daughter bond one day. I'm sorry it never happened. I know you haven't been in my life but my life hasn't been very easy. It hasn't been very pleasant. & I refused to let the pain keep coming at me. There was no way I'd allow myself to keep feeling broken inside. But that's all over now, isn't it? Hope things work out for you in life.

Sincerely,

Alice.

I found this page out in the front yard of her house when I went back to visit Mason once I heard what had happened.

I stood up. Stated at the new college I'd be attending for 4 years.

I gave a small smile & gave a tight grip on my book bag.

I went through hell when Nathan died.

I went through hell when Alice died

I went through hell when Mason died.

But I wouldn't take my life away.

I knew that it would get better. Somehow.

I knew that I would have a successful future.

And I stood strong for all of them.

So that they'd all be proud of me.

I did this for them.

I did this for me.

I walked into the building.

I did this for them.

•the end•

I hope you guys like the story :).