Chapter 11: If You Choose Me, I'm Waiting For You.

Not sure of what to do, the only thing I found that I could do was to kiss back.

Our lips moved in sync, it felt as if they fit perfectly together like a puzzle piece.

Honestly, it felt amazing.

Maybe because it was my first kiss.

But also because I was hoping this would happen. I just didn't think he felt the same.

We both pulled away.

His face turned a tomato red.

He looked down at his feet & scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

I laughed. He looked up, his face still red.

"For what?" I asked.

"Um. You know. Going at you....like that." he replied, getting a lot more nervous.

I smiled.

"I don't mind. At all." I said, looking him straight in the eye.

His face became brighter & he smiled back.

"So. Just so that I won't completley suprise you again I guess right now's a good time to ask you this. But, I'm not exactly sure how you do this... So I'm just gonna go for it. Will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled shyly. 

I couldn't fight the enormous smile on my face. 

"Of course." I answered in excitement. 

The red from his cheeks completely faded away & I saw him become a lot more excited in.  

"Well in that case..." he started, he reached down for my hand & grabbed it & we began to walk again. 

"Honestly, I've been waiting for you to ask me that." I told him, as I smiled up towards him. "But have you really never asked a girl out?" 

He laughed a little. "Only once. Sixth grade. Um her name was Gertrude. And you already know the rest by that name. I think I was on drugs when I asked her out." 

I giggled. "Gertrude? That's terrible."  

"I know, well obviously I've upgraded from terrible to amazing." he said, bringing me closer to him. 

I smiled & blushed, looking down. 

He tilted up my chin, smiling softly & pulling me into another kiss.  

Once we pulled away, I noticed we were in our neighborhood.  

"What time is it?" Mason asked. I whipped out my phone. 

4:56. 

"Shit. I have to go, my parents want to go 'house shopping' & apparently the whole household has to be there." he said. 

"Okay, I'll text you." I replied, giving him another quick kiss. 

He just smiled & walked into his house. 

I went into mine. The smell of alcohol & sweat filled the house. 

"Hey... Who's your boyfriend?" Jake slurred, walking crookedly. 

I ignored him, walking off to the fridge. There was a table with 4 big men with muscles drinking & watching football. 

"...Oo! She's pretty... Come here baby girl." one of them hollered, wearing a black jacket & his hair in a buzz cut. They were all drunk. This was not good. 

I grabbed another Monster from the fridge & slammed it shut. 

"Answer me!" Jake slurred again, grabbing my arm. 

I stood there, glaring at him.  

"Fuck off." I said, angrily. Then I pulled away from his grasp. 

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH." he shouted, grabbing my arm again & throwing me across the floor. 

Some of them laughed, whistled, or screamed "Score!". 

I landed by the doorway. I found the strength to get up & get away from him. Before I could make it up the stairs, I felt him punch my jaw, sending my to the floor again. 

Before I could get up, he kept punching me and kicking me. 

In my stomache. Face. Arms. Legs. Everywhere. 

There was blood here & there. Once he stopped all his friends were congratulating him. 

I felt my eyes begin to droop. & they slowly closed. Leaving me there, on the dirty, cold wooden floor. 

To bruise & to bleed.