***

It was night. Fishlegs sneaked out of his room and took Meatlug. He sat onto her and flew up. He was frowning.

"If nobody helps me, I'm going to research that dragon alone," he was talking to himself, "I will definitely find out what species it is! And what it has to do with a Night Fury..." then he smilingly turned to Meatlug: "Come on, girl, it is our time to shine!" and he looked forward with a determined expression on his face.

They soon arrived at the volcano. Meatlug and Fishlegs flew inside the crater, diving down and setting on the ground at the cube.

Oh my, the cube was melted!

"Uh oh, it's not good news..." Fishlegs got scared.

Meatlug fearfully grizzled and stepped back.

"Don't worry girl, just let's get out of here..." scared Fishlegs sat onto his dragon and was going to fly up, when they saw a yellow blast nearby!

Fishlegs widened eyes and fearfully looked up, exclaiming:

"Ah!"

It was a white Night Fury staring at them from above, frowning and snarling terribly!

It had light blue eyes and was completely white, shooting yellow plasma!

"Oh no!" Fishlegs cried and he and Meatlug flew up, but the Fury blasted to the crater blocking their way, and blinded Meatlug fell down.

"Ah!" Fishlegs screamed, hitting the ground and getting injured.

The Fury came down, looking into Fishlegs's eyes with its orbs full of anger. It opened its mouth to blast, but suddenly a blue blast was seen!

The Fury got hit and fell off.

"Huh?" Fishlegs looked aside and saw his friends! They had come to save him!

Hiccup was sitting on Toothless, frowning, watching the white Night Fury.

The Fury stood up, slightly shook its head, quickly looked up and flew towards Toothless and the friends, blasting them with yellow plasma. Toothless fast blasted his blue one and the blasts collided, causing a huge explosion!

Black smoke covered the area. Fishlegs quickly found Meatlug, sat onto her and the friends left that dangerous place.