Mayuzumi

Kuroko's POV

I have been thinking about it for a while now. I don't really have the body for sports. Yup, not at all. Ever since my family and I had moved to Kyoto, I always stayed inside the house. Back in Tokyo, books never really seemed to peak my interests. That was mainly because of him. I go outside just to meet him.

I know the feeling of moving to a whole new place, with different people. Trust me, it was not so good.

Every morning, every night, was all different. In the morning I wouldn't wake up to the sun in my eyes but to a simple machine making noise. It must be because my room is not in the direction of where the sun rises.

There's no lively conversations outside between my mom and our neighbor, well she used to be our neighbor. Despite the differences, I adapted easily and now it doesn't phase me anymore.

And now I am here in front of a classroom which will now be my new club. I looked up to the sign above the door that hanged on the door's frame, it read Book Club.

I opened the door and was amazed by how well they decorated the class. There wasn't much space but it was enough for two tables, some chairs and some book shelves. At the way back of the room there was a tall window and it was open letting the air from outside in, along with some cherry blossom petals from the nearby tree. It was an amazing sight.

I noticed no one was in here and wondered if I came too early. (Stop it you pervs jk) I walked towards the window and looked out to observe the view while grabbing onto the curtain to see better.

I was startled when I heard a voice behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

I turned around and saw a tall guy with gray hair and gray eyes. "Oh hello.."

"I asked what are you doing here." He gave me a stern look. He looks intimidating but his voice said otherwise. He sounded bored.

"I'm here to join the book club," I said simply.

He gave me a stare of disgust and I returned it with a confused look, "You want to join the book club?" He questioned while emphasizing the word 'want'.

I titled my head to the right a bit, "Yes? Is there something wrong with joining?"

He stood there staring at me for a while until he pulled out a chair and sat on it. "I mean, there are more fun clubs out there than this one. You seem like the type to play tennis or something."

"I enjoy tennis but I wouldn't consider it as a sport I want to do. Besides, I like books- no scratch that I love books."

I noticed him eyeing me out from the corner of my eye. "So what's your name?"

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya and you are?"

He mumbled something but I couldn't hear him, "What was that?"
"Oh nothing. I'm Chihiro Mayuzumi."

"Nice to meet you Chihiro-san."

"Likewise."

Author's POV

"Oh so you're Kuroko..."

"What was that?" Kuroko asked.

"Oh nothing. I'm Chihiro Mayuzumi."

"Nice to meet you Chihiro-san."

"Likewise."