Sorry

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. THANK YOU.

It's been weeks since Kuroko agreed to be in the basketball team. Although he did said yes, he didn't turn in his sign in sheet. Akashi does not know of this but until one day the thought came to him.

-*-

Akashi was walking down the halls and suddenly stopped, 'I haven't spoken to Tetsuya in a long time. Did he even turn in his form?'

(Note: The teacher made a seat arrangement with the class because there were some trouble with the seatings and to protect their schools's reputation they were forced to switch.)

He turned around and head back towards the class to see if Tetsuya was still there. When he arrived no one was in there. He checked one last time, just in case he missed him.

No sign of him.

He closed the door and walked away still looking for the bluenette. After 5 minutes of looking for him, he realized

that he could've just called him.

He quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Tetsuya's number. The phone rang a few times and on the last ring, he picked up. "Tetsuya?"

"Yes Akashi-kun?"

"Where are you?"

"At home? Why?"

"I'm heading over."

There was a pause before the bluenette spoke, "No it's fine, where are you?"
"No I'm heading over Tetsuya, right now."

"Really Akashi-kun, it's fine."

"My words are absolute Tetsuya."

"Whatever you say, but I'm going to meet you half way."

"Tetsuya you don't have to-" "Tetsuya?" he looked at his phone to see that he ended the call. "What the hell Tetsuya?"

Akashi shook his head and started power walking over to Tetsuya's house. But as Tetsuya's words, they did meet half way.

"Hello Akashi-kun." Kuroko greeted.

"Hello-"

"It's me~" Kuroko sang.

Akashi gave him a weird look, "I know it's you?"

"You've never heard of Hello by Adele?" Kuroko asked.

Akashi said no and Kuroko gave him a look like he was offended, "You never ever heard of Adele? She's the queen of vocals."

"Is it wrong that I have never heard of her before?" Akashi raised his left eyebrow.

"She's very- Never mind," Kuroko shook his head, "So why did you call me?"

"I wanted to know if you turned in your form for the basketball club."

He keep silent for a while and looked away. Akashi was impatient and told him to stop fooling around and answer his question. "No.." he finally answered.

"Why?" he eyed him out.

"I just- You know I just didn't want you to stop talking to me. You knew that I would of have no choice but to accept because then I would be lonely. And that's because you knew that I only have you and that I have no friends." Kuroko blurted out.

Akashi was shocked and stared into Kuroko's eyes and realized that he wasn't joking this time. Kuroko realized what he had said and quickly looked up at him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk like that. I'll just quickly get my form and turn it i-"

"It's fine."

"...What?" Kuroko looked at him.

"I said it's fine," Akashi rubbed his forehead, "I know I forced you into joining. I'm sorry. You're free to choose whatever club you want, but don't feel sympathy for me now. If you ever change your mind, the basketball club welcomes you with open arms."

"A-Akashi-kun.. Thank you." Kuroko gave him a small smile.

"You're welcome," he smiled, "also, let's hang out more okay? It's been weeks."

"It has been, huh?" Kuroko chuckled.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yup, I'll see you tomorrow."

The two both parted ways and tomorrow was just around the corner.

======================

Author's note:

GUYS I'M SO SORRY.

IT'S BEEN LIKE WHAT, ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I'VE UPDATED???

Yeah, I wonder if I still even got you guys. Probably don't since I'm a terrible updater XD
and you guys probably forgot what happened so far (don't worry me too).

School got in the way and my youth is being wasted.

On important matters, I actually planned for Kuroko not to join the basketball club. I was trying to make up ideas to make him not enter or try to continue the story with him entering without changing anything or deleting some parts. But this will have to do.
Sorry if there were those who wanted him to join. ><

Also please listen to what I have to ask. I have 3 questions.

Would you still want me to continue this story?

Is the plot interesting so far?

Is there any advice you would like to give me to help me improve this story and me as a writer?

So if you guys do want me to continue this story, I might have a hard time updating (I mean what would you expect coming from me? XD) if you do keep up with me still, I have two other books going on, making it a total of 3. But one of them I can update on my free will, so that won't be a problem.

BUT I will try my best to keep updating and continuing for you guys.
Once again sorry for the SUPER late update and I hope you enjoy