3

Y'all guessed right on Lauren though🙌🏾😂👌🏾

September 5, 2017
Los Angeles, California
7:06 am
Robyn

"Baby are you dressed because your coffee is almost ready." I heard Onika yell from our room. I was just finishing up my hair and my makeup because today is the the official first day I'm working. Blah! I honestly hated working because it's just a waste of my time, I mean I already make money working or not but damn I think I did enough working while at the store Tanya Maraj, but Onika wants us ta' work together so anything fa' the Mrs.

"Yes princess here I come." I said placing my hair behind my back. I looked at myself one last time before opening the door ta' our bedroom. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and my purse, I walked out the room and walked down the stairs seeing Onika holding Reia in her arms, I smiled placing my purse on the counter and walked over ta' Lauren. Onika finally decided on letting her babysit Reia since I won' be at work dat' long and so it was a good idea since I was going ta' need her ass here anywey' so it's whatever.

"I promise you guys I'll take good care of her." Lauren said chuckling as she rubbed on Reia back.

"Just ta' be clear with ya' Lo..she hates being woke from her sleep, she loves her little fluffy blanket because I see her clutch it every single time in her sleep, she also wakes up from her three hour nap every morning at 10 and wants a half bottle of nika's breast milk, she doesn't like when her hair is rubbed to roughly because last time I did that her ass didn't go ta' sleep until midnight and I guarantee if ya' do dat' she will have ya' ass feeling cranky all damn day..als-"

"Robyn I think she gets it.." Nika said bouncing Reia in her arms.

"Baby I just wanna be sure, I am leaving Reia fa' the first time so I had ta' put the shït right on the table.."

"Language Robyn.." I smacked my lips at Onika as she kissed Reia all over her chubby cheeks.

"Give me my baby so I can give her a kiss." Onika ignored me purposely As she continued nibbling on her hand. "Onika..."

"Ah shut up you big baby." I stuck my tongue at her as she handed Reia ta' me. I grabbed Reia in my hands as I smiled so big at her, I gave her a funny face as I tickled her little tummy.

"Yea..look at mommas baby girl..yea..yes ya' are, ya' mommas favorite little jelly bean huh? Are ya' mommas favorite jelly bean?" She sucked on her tongue as her hands gripped my lips making me chuckle. I looked between Lauren and Onika but of course Onika ass wanna be petty and record my ass. "Onika put that shit up."

"That was so adorable, little baby talk." I rolled my eyes as I tickled her little nose. I soon felt a heavy feeling on my arm as I held Reia.

"Princess please tell mama ya' didn't..." I lifted her up as I smelled her diaper and as I thought, I was correct when her little ass shitted. "Yea it's time fa' a little diaper change." I said mushing my nose against Reia's. She giggled.

"Alright Robyn we gotta go."

"I don' wanna leave yet..I wanna hold my baby."

"Robyn come on.."

"Hey now..I got time fa' my princess..relax baby."