2

3 weeks later
Los Angeles, California
September 4, 2017
Onika

"Teresa would you mind taking these photos down to the main room so they can be delivered over to my photo company please?"

"Of course Mrs. Fenty..also you have new upcoming designs that is being delivered to you as of next week for men's wear."

"Ok thank you Teresa I'll get right on that.."

"Absolutely Mrs. Fenty.."

"Teresa?"

"Yes?"

"Take it slow..I know you just started three days ago but it's ok to take things slow..I'm not rushing..alright?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok." I smiled making my way down to my office, these past three weeks have been tremendously hectic for me, I have so much that's going on I could scream. I walk inside my office to see my co-assistant miracle sitting in one of my chairs..she happened to also be my new model for Tanya Maraj.

"Onika..finally where have you been I've be trying to get a hold of you?"

"I'm sorry miracle it's been pretty crazy out here with everything being thrown my way."

"Understandable..but you know we do need to talk about these designs that being shipped down from Miami next week.."

"Yea we'll get right on that..I just need to call Timothy and let him know that we'll be having our next meeting about the men's wear that's approaching fast."

"Men's wear? That's amazing Onika, Your coming up fast I see." I chuckled typing in the number.

"I guess it's alright.."

"So who will be your designer for the clothing?"

"I thought having Leandra be my designer, I mean she's already great with everything so it's a plus for me."

"Cool..oh yea I never really got ask how's baby Reia doing?" I smiled just thinking of my baby girl. I missed her and Robyn so much, I looked over at the picture of her and Robyn together. I have to admit it was very hard. Saying goodbye for the first time to my daughter this morning.

"She's amazing..she's looking more and more like Robyn."

"That's good..and I thought Robyn was apart of the company?"

"And she is..but we still have to find us a nanny to look after Reia..I can't always ask my mom to do it or even Ashley."

"Ashley quit or something?"

"No she's just handling everything from home for me..and she sometimes brings her work to finish."

"Well I could watch her sometimes..I'm great with babies."

"No miracle I don't want to put you through that..she's already put me and Robyn through a hell of a lot of crying..but it's worth it..it's what we wanted."

"It's fine Onika..whenever I'm not working or if you don't need me, I could look after Reia..no big deal."

"You sure?"