Lee Min Ho & Yoona's Break Up

After 6 Months;

Lee Min Ho and Yoona’s break up booms the whole industry. They we’re all shock of what had happened, they seem to be happy all the time, so the fans got crazy knowing they’re break up. When asked what’s the reason of they break up, Min Ho said that it’s because they don’t have time for each other. SNSD became busy with they’re comeback, having a jam-pack schedules of promotions and and tours, Min Ho on the other hand is working on his new drama. Though they already broke up, they continue to become friends, Min Ho sometimes go out with SNSD members. Seeing him going out with them, the fans suspected that they’re dating again, but then it’s not true because they’re just pretending so they remain friends.

One time, Yoona & Min Ho reunited because of a drama awards ceremony, they’re there to get they’re award for the best On Screen Couple. That night Yoona & Min Ho arrived together at the venue, they act as a normal friends caring for each other. That night too, the SM staffs and Min Ho’s manager told them to clear the things about them, so Min Ho and Yoona at the end of their speech told everyone that they broke up, because they realized that they just love each other as friends, and they are not romantically in love to continue dating.  Many fellow actors and actresses salute the two for being honest and for continuing they’re friendship, Kwon Sang Woo who knows everything gave them a hug after the ceremony, telling them that he’s so proud of them. He specially thank Lee Min Ho for taking care of Yoona, and for being a good friend for her. 

==this is a short one, i just thought it should be a part of the story too.. ^^