Chapter 10

Tell me what you think! Vote, comment, etc!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisting where he stood, Harry stared at Liam.

Heaving in a breath, he nodded his head and in a soft voice, he replied. "You're right." He weakly cracked a smile. "I'm just..."

"Heartbroken?" Liam added, him nodding in agreement.

"Yeah."

"Harry, I'm always here for you, all the boys are, you know that. But this is harder for you, I understand that. Bu-"

"Understand? Really Liam? You do?" Harry's temper got the best of him. "Have you ever lost the love of your life?!"

"Yes. Maybe not in the same way as you, but I had to let her go, let her leave." He started. "Remember Danielle? I loved her, but do I have her? No. I said goodbye because that's what she wanted! And I know you know what it's like to have to say goodbye to someone who wants to leave you." But this time, they both stood there, tears streaming down their faces. Liam was yelling by this point and was starting to go red in the face, he was upset. They both were.

"But you got over her?" Harry's voice rose up after a long silence.

"You don't just 'get over' someone you used to love. You can't forget, you shouldn't. But you just have to learn to say goodbye."

Harry nodded, knowing he was right, when isn't daddy direction right?

I have to find those missing pages.

"I'm going back." Harry once again put his coat on and ran for her flat.

Heading past the workers and to her room, they were taking things out of there by now so Harry had to be quick.

Searching every inch of her room, again. The only place left was the fish tank. Taking a leap of faith and tearing off the roof of the fish tank. The water had been emptied out by now, as Harry scavenged through the scenery. Pulling out every last bit of the scenery and ripping it to shreds. Opening up the treasure chest that was the last piece of scenery left, he was half hoping to be disappointed, but was surprised at what he found next.

The missing pages.

Crinkled and lightly destroyed, he had finally found them.

Carefully examining them, he unfolded the pages and began to read her last words.

Dear Diary, I've finally done it, I've decided, I'm no longer lost. This is what I have to do. Breaking things off with Jai were for the best; my father's death was for the best. Meeting and dating Harry for the short period of time that I did was for the best. I no longer have anyone in my life anymore...my mother past when she gave birth to me...and my brother? He's off somewhere, living his life, settling down, growing a family, who knows. Who knows...that could've been me. Suicide...goodness, I'm back to that...right now it seems like my only way out, my escape. But is it really? I don't know...but what I do know is I have a set full of pills sitting right next to me...and I feel ready? It's a weird feeling really...It's more of a painful, but exciting feeling...maybe it's just the adrenaline. I mean, if anyone were to read my diary, they'd think I was mentally ill...but that's not the case. I've lost Jai, because I don't love him. I lost my father...I barely spent more than a few weeks with him before he left, but I did love him. And Harry...god, I'm going to miss Harry...but this is what he wanted...he told me to leave and to never come back. So I am.

It took everything in Harry to hold back his tears, but he couldn't, not for long. He remembered the fight, every word that was spoken, he remembered.