Chapter 7

Harry, your mums worried sick about you. She says you won't answer her calls or reply to her texts, she's really worried about you. Text her when you get a chance, k? xx –Liam

Harry scanned over his phone once more, deciphering whether or not he should call her. He thought about all the possibilities, and what would happen if he did call her, so he decided against it.

It's what's best.

In one swift move he shut off his phone. He needed to think, to just be to himself. Sloppily rising from the sofa in the living room of their flat, he grabbed his coat, twirling it around himself before sliding it on. Heading out into the cool streets of Manchester, ones he'd come to know. He rushed towards the diner, knowing he would be there and in the same spot as every day.

Opening the front door of the ole' place, the bell on top the door ringing violently, indicating someone had come through. Harry didn't even need to take a second glance around the place to know everyone was staring.

Taking a seat in a booth next to the door, the soft red cushions comforted his back as he stared at the man with hopeful eyes.

"You know you should be out having fun with your friends? You have those, right?" The old man chuckled to himself, letting a loud rupture of a roar out of his chest. "Not in the mood, huh? Well neither am I, but I still laughed." He finally looked up from his coffee. "How far have you read?"

"She's having doubts." Harry's voice quivered as he spoke. It felt like fire was burning his throat as he spoke about her.

"About?"

"Everything." Harry couldn't help the small smile that attempted to form at the corner of his lips.

"Go on, smile! It won't kill you, you know?"

"I know, I just don't think I deserve too..." Harry trailed off, feeling a slight ping of hurt in his chest, like his heart plummeted from the left corner of his chest, straight into his stomach.

"I honestly don't see why they can't fix that damn door." The man, once again let out that loud laugh, just as the door opened and in came a bus-boy. As the door swung open, it let in all the cold air from the outside in, and gave us a slight breeze. "I encourage you to keep reading." He pushed the book towards him. "There might be some important things you need to read."

Sighing Harry gave the man a pleading expression, but obliged anyways.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dear Diary, where do I even begin? I watch as my father dies day by day, and everyone around me grows happier and happier, and me? Well, little old me, is right with my father, dying. I've never felt so alone, confused, and frustrated all at the same time. No one knows anything; they think I live in a world full or rainbows and unicorns, except Harry. He knows something's wrong, he keeps asking, but I keep denying it, telling him that I'm fine. But I'm not.

Suicide is not something one person just over-looks easily. Everyone thinks about it once in their life, right? Well, I hope so. Because right now, with everything, I just feel like it's my only option out, is that true?

Harry clinches his jaw, trying to fight back every last tear that threatens to spill over. The man notices this and tries his best to help the poor lad.

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Nodding his agreement, he kept reading.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear Diary, sitting in the hospital for a loved one is one thing. But sitting in it for yourself, is a total other. I've got cuts and bruises all over the place, but not from cutting or causing any harm to myself. It's from the accident.

Sucking in a heavy breath, Harry knew what she had meant now. He had come to visit her in the hospital that day, she was so torn up Harry could barely understand what she was saying, all he could manage out was, he's dead.

I remember everything, it's like in movies when you know a persons about to die and their life flashes before their very eyes. That's sort of what happened, but it wasn't mine, it was his.

Everything now made sense. Why she had asked him to bring her the journal, why she was in the hospital, why she didn't stay.

I loved Jai, I did. Just not in that way and I defiantly didn't want to marry him. But I never wanted this to happen, either. We were driving so carefully, at least I think we were. I don't remember much, I was in hysterics and it was raining. Then it happened, and it was like one big blur. One, I wished I could forget. Jai was driving...I was talking, crying. I was talking to him about how maybe we shouldn't get married...when I told him that, I saw tears just come flooding from not only my eyes, but his too. But he agreed, because that's just who he is...he wanted me to be happy, even if he wasn't the cause of it. That's just the kind of person he is.

I knew my father was going to die; I had weeks to prepare for the tragic hit. But nothing could prepare me for what did happen.

"I think it's time you spend time with your friends." The man spoke up, stopping Harry from finding out what had happened to his Kadie. "Or at least talk to them. Tell them everything, talk to someone."

Harry shook his head. "They wouldn't understand."

"Oh really? Then make them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, if you can tell me what tv series "If you're going through hell, keep going." is from and who said it to who, I will deticate the next chapter to you!

Tell me what you think and if i should continue or not!