Chapter 4 ~ Epilogue ~ Harry Styles

~Louis' POV~

It was already morning when I woke up. Sadly for me it's a schoolday today.

Slowly I get up out of my bed and get ready. Without breakfast I leave for school. The silent walk allows me to think.

Harry is really gone now. The dream had proven it. I will miss him. His disappearing makes a sad feeling fill up my body.

Soon , I arrive at school and the first thing I do is going to my locker. I'm still hoping for a flower there, but of course there is no such luck. There is nothing in my locker besides the books.

Suddenly I'm pushed from behind. From the snickers I hear, I can tell who it is. My bullies. Zayn Malik and his crew. I'm not in the mood for this.

"Hey faggot. Ready for your beating?" Zayn asks and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

An annoyed sigh leaves my lips before I turn around slowly. I see a small crowd has gathered already to see Zayn beating me up. Not today.

"Listen, you dipshit. I'm realy not in the mood today, so take your stupid friends with you and leave me the fuck alone." I say angrily.

Zayn's mouth opens and closes a few times. Guess he didn't expected that.

"No, you won't escape." He suddenly growls. "I learn you how to talk to me."

Before he can do anything, I swing my fist at his face. It hits him hard and he lands on the floor with blood running from his nose.

"I said, leave me the fuck alone!" I yell and storm passed all the students who wanted to see this show. They all dart to the side when I pass them, but I don't care.

Quickly I go to my first lesson and sit down in my seat a few minutes before the bell goes.

Every now and then a student comes in and sits down on a seat far away from me. When the bell finally rings, there is only one chair left next to me.

"Goodmorning class." The teacher says when she comes in. She's way too happy for my liking.

"I have some good news." She says. "We have a new student today. His nae is Harry Styles." My head snaps up when the familiar boy walks in.

"Hello." He says and he locks eyes with me. Quickly he gives me a cheeky wink and smile.

Harry is back. He's real and standing in front of me.

"Everyone, be nice to Harry. Harry, you can sit down next to Louis." The teacher says.

My eyes don't leave Harry as he sits down next to me and puts a flower on my desk.

A red rose.

~ Single red rose: I love you.

The end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. Thanks for reading and voting and stuff. I hope you enjoyed it.

Dedicated to @misskorina1999 for the lovely comment, thanks honey!!!

vote

comment

follow

share

xx Lisa xx