Chapter 3 ~ Picking up my life

~*~ three weeks later~*~

~Louis' POV~

My life is going better with Harry in my dreams. Thanks to him I was able to drag myself through the school days with a smile on my face. I just have to think about him and it happens automatically. I never smiled so much in my life.

That day, I had found a Camellia in my locker that day. I had worn it in my hair. How was it possible for the flower to be in my locker if Harry is just a dream. It still confuses me today.

My smile hadn't kept the bullies away. I get my daily beating, but it's only a small part of the whole day, and I can relax when I'm back with Harry. I stopped cutting also. Harry didn't like me doing that, so I quit. For him. To make him happy.

Every day a different flower will appear in the meadow and every night, Harry will be there, waiting for me with a smile on his face. The dimples will be showing of.

I had looked up the meaning of the flowers every day in the library, but only before I had taken the flower out of my locker. I don't know how they got there, but their meanings are beautiful:

Daisy: innocence

Gardenia: joy

Hibiscus: delicate beauty

Jasmine: elegance

Sunflower: adoration

pink tulip: caring

Lilac: first love

And many more flowers that make me happy, but his last one made me the happiest:

Yellow rose: hopelessly in love.

I think Harry is in love with me, since he gave me that flower and I am in love with him too. He didn't need words to win me over. He still hadn't said a word during my visits. It only pains me when I remember that he isn't real. That he's just a part of my imagination. 

But I don't care anymore. He is my hideaway from this cruel world.

And I'm just about to go see him again. It's evening and I'm laying in my bed, waiting for sleep to overcome me. And soon, I'm asleep.

The next time I open my eyes, I'm in the meadow. This time I see Harry immediately.

That's because I don't see anything else. The flowers are gone. Not one single one is there. The grass lost its color and the trees their leafs.

I frown when I start walking to Harry. He only looks up when I reach him and lay my hand on his shoulder.

His eyes bore into mine when he produces a sad smile.

I frown. He isn't even wearing his flower crown.

"What is wrong?" I ask, genuinely worried. This whole scenery has to mean something. Why is Harry so sad?

Harry just shakes his head and looks down at the ground. In his hands he's holding one single flower. It's a Cyclamen.

Slowly he raises his hands to mine and puts the flower in my hands.

Then I hear his voice for the first time. But he isn't saying the words I wanted to hear.

"Goodbye, Louis." He says in his beautiful, low voice. Then he looks at me one more time before turning around and walking away.

My eyes widen and my mouth falls open. He can't leave me. I love him. He saved my life.

"No, Harry! Wait!" I yell and run after him. I catch up in no time, just on the moment he turns around.

Without hesitation I pull him against my body and smash my lips on his.

If this is the last time seeing him, I can at least kiss him.

Our lips move together softly, the world around us disappears. I love this feeling and I don't ever want to stop kissing him, but suddenly, I don't feel his lips anymore and when I open my eyes, I'm alone in my room.

The only thing telling me the dream was real, is the Cyclamen laying on my bedside counter.

Cyclamen: Goodbye

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry, I didn't update in like forever. But here is an update and I hope you like this.

Dedicated to @KateyBieber for the comment and votes. Thank you!!! 

This is almost the end, but it's called a short story so you could have expected that.

Please, 

vote

comment (wanna know what you think)

follow

share

xx Lisa xx

And check out @carrotangel stories. Go do it!!!