50k VIEWS SPECIAL! PACK YOUR BAGS!

Thank you guys so so so so so SO much for 50K! YOU GUYS ARE ALL A. MAZE. ING! HERE YOU GO! THE LONG AWAITED 50K VIEWS CHAPTER! ENJOY!

YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE ROWEN DATE?! I FOUND THE PERFECT PICTURE! It's up dere! ^^

*A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME AFTER*

~Yukino's POV~

Erza called for the dragon season group to gather up at Fairytail, so that's exactly what we did.

"Aww I love how all of you come showing up holding hands!!" Mira swooned. Us, the ones that just entered the building, all made 'tsk' noises and continued on.

"Where's Erza?" Sting asked, getting straight to the point.

"OVA HER!" Yelled a voice from the stairs. When we all looked over to that direction, we can see Erza running down the steps with a summer outfit on and a large sun hat.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Lucy asked motioning toward the large hat.

"NEVER MIND THAT! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Stepping onto a nearby table, the red head put on some shades and made her announcement. "You all have been informed about the next dragon mating season being a whole freaking month long! Sorry to inform you, but it is coming in no longer than a week from now!"

Gasps and groans were heard from the group as she made her announcement. Oh god. Not this again.

"No! No more! I'm not dealing with that thing's puns again during the season!" Juvia yelled pointing a menacing a finger at Gray.

"Since when have you started having that attitude towards me?!" He countered back.

"But ANYWAYS. To avoid repeating the troublesome actions from last time, Master Makarov has granted us a month long trip on sea!" Erza beamed proudly.

"Why on sea?" Gajeel asked.

"BECAUSE! You won't be able to bother the mates if we are on a boat! Your Motion sickness will keep us safe! W-well....I don't know about Juvia though."

"BUT A MONTH LONG? ON SEA?!? HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH THAT?!?" Natsu yelled.

"Simple, you slayers aren't going. This is simply safety perks for the mates."

"Then why are you in a beach outfit then?" Kagura questioned.

"Well duh, I'm coming to protect your asses if they ever grow wings."

"Even so, I think we'd all get sea sick being on a boat for a whole entire month." Lucy commented.

"Never fear! Your answer is near! We would be taking frequent stops to nearby shores! I also think that you all misinterpreted me. Yes we are staying on a boat but to be specific, we are staying on a MOTHER. FREAKING. YACHT." Cheers were made by the mates and high fives were given. "Also! As we stop by to a certain shore, I'll be going to this one of a kind sword market!" She said proudly with a lot of determination.